Monday, February 4, 2008

I see we have an ANONYMOUS ADOPTION NEOPHYTE

Edited to add....More Garbage on my sons BLOG

Candy said...
Ok I guess now the Rumor is going around that Teo got me out or helped get me OUT of PGN with Kya's Case....so just for the record again here is what happend in Kya's Case...we had a FACL that was lying to us....about our KO's and some other things...I had a friend NOT TEO that was Calling PGN to check on my case for me and thats before the NICE PGN Number now....thats how we found out about the other KO's....so my husband had our driver Hugo take him there he went in PGN with a hand written note in Spanish from our driver and an old KO receipt....He came out of PGN that day with our OUT...and the only NEW Friend he made that day was a lady named Consuela and Marco of AS. Maria, Pepe, Kya, and I picked him up and we all went to the Marriott to CELEBRATE....thats about it. AGAIN so that everyone has this straight...TEO is only my friend...he has never helped me with my actaul case....I will tell you one thing I respect about Teo...he really takes care of his Birth Moms and Foster Families and he is the only FACL I have ever known...yes I know MANY...that does not act or treat them as if he is better than they are. Again I am not saying he has NEVER caused any of you pain....What I do know is that Benita at DATELINE EDITED her interview with him...and on top of that...WHO THE HECK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS....she looked just as bad as him...LYING about who she was and the worst part is...Teo held those children she said she had homes for FOR HER and FOR THOSE FAMILIES....all the while those children could have been finding REAL HOMES....OK now that totally TICKS ME OFF....What if one of those children is still stuck over in Guatemala with no home because of them tying to get a good news story....How do you feel about the story now??? I am not against any of the stories told by the families...I am against DATELINE and the way ALL news stories make Guatemalan Adoptions LOOK.....SHOW THESE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AT HOME....HAPPY LOVED...HANGING WITH THE CELEBS at the SUPER BOWL.....COME ON SHOW THE LOVE FOR GUATEMALAN ADOPTIONS.....OK enough said I HOPE!!!!
February 6, 2008 3:34 PM

And again all this garbage started because I posted a picture of a FREIND OF MINE on MY BLOG...with this comment.....

Teo....Eating with him in La Vista really brought back the OLD DAYS. He was a good friend to me while I fostered Miss Kya last year. I hope you all saw that there was a lot of EDITING on that dateline interview. I am not saying he or anyone else is perfect but I am saying that there are two sides to every story.

I think I should have said there are two sides to every story by that I mean Benita....only told her side....and she in my opinion made herself look like a con artist....hiding behind who she REALLY was...to try to get a AS USUAL ONE SIDED NEWS STROY! Why the heck do you think she did not read Teo's responce to them? Why because that would give TWO SIDES to the story?

What MOMMY we have a ANONYMOUSE ADOPTION NEOPHYTE leaving comments on MY blog????

I say LET THEM HAVE IT MOMMY....this BLOG is about ME and we can be friends with who ever we want to be friends with...This babies going to KNOCK YOU OUT...Only CHICKENS leave anonymous comments...

Thanks to everyone who left a comment and I totally respect those of you who have questions or have a story of your own and I respect that you had the BRAINS and HEART to leave your names. Also I would like to thank my WATCH PARTY...Jana and Minnie for always having my Back...especailly while I mingled with the Rich and Famous at Super Bowl 42...you can see those pictures on Kya Blu's Blog http://thekyashow.blogspot.com/

So here is the ANONYMOUS COMMENT

What is a BANNDED BABY BROKER doing on your website, smiling?He is a human trafficker. Surely you can't be so desperate to buy - I mean adopt - a baby from somebody who steals them from biological first families.Teo the Piece Of Shit has HURT OTHER FAMILIES who gave their money to him. WHY DO YOU USE HIM? WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ON IT? WHY ARE YOU FURTHERING THE BABY BROKERING WITH YOUR MONEY AND YOUR GOTTA GET ME A Baybeeeee at all costs American attitude?Unlike Merrill, I'm prying & I'm asking & I'm DISGUSTED.

Let me begin by addressing directly the questions posed by little Miss Anonymous:

1. Why do you use him? You must be an adoption neophyte or at least one to my blog. If you had done any research about our adoption you would have known that we are not using Teo currently nor did we previously. We have no agenda but the truth and reminding everyone that there are two sides to everything.
2. Why are you bragging on it? I refer to my first response and point out that you once again show your ignorance to the process.
3. Why are you furthering the baby brokering with your money? I can only assume that since you did not research our case that you think we are in fact using Teo. Let me point out that the Dateline episode pointed the finger at another individual, Mayra, and accused her of harboring stolen babies and selling them not Teo. Be very cautious in your comments and accusations. We are being blessed to have children in the only way God will allow us. For this we apologize to no one.

In addition, in the future if you wish to leave comments please have the courage to stand behind your words and your filthy language with a name.

P.S. Since you are obviously challenged in the language area.......the definition of a neophyte---a beginner or novice; synonyms are amateur, greenhorn, tenderfoot, trainee, and novice.

28 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

Wow, doesn't that person feel stupid now.

Christina said...

Go Candy.

Cheri said...

Tell 'em SISTER! I'm sure the person that posted has NEVER done anything wrong in life! Come on...we are all sinners and like you said, there is two side to every story. In our own organized gov't, we see people make mistakes daily. I always say, let people talk about me as they are giving someone else a rest! Thanks for hitting the nail on the head and not mensing words! Cheri

Becky Scott said...

Well said Candy! To some ignorance is bliss. Whoever this idiot was, took the easy way out and posted anonymously. So quick to judge!

Natalie C. said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

jajbs said...

Go, Candy, GO!!!!!!!!!


amanda

Braedensmommy said...

Hi, Candy.
I am very proud of you for addressing this but am sad that you have to do it. This blog is about YOUR beautiful JAGGER!! I don't even like this negativity on the precious little chubby man's site!
To the anonymous poster: Candy is a dedicated mother who LOVES the children of Guatemala. If you knew anything about her, you would already know this.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Good for you Candy! I am glad you stood up for yourself and your family instead of just deleting it. You certainly don't need to justify yourself to anyone. You are a wonderful person and mother who loves children and truly cares about Guatemala and the children.

I cannot stand ignorance and people in other people's business when they don't know the facts.

Love ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jagger's Nana says: Ok-Anonymous Adoption Neophyte--you have just proved how ignorant you really are! God's word says: Judge not lest you be judged. You always get back what you give out--remember that when YOUR attack comes--and it WILL come--Our God is an awesome God of justice.
I pity you--you are sad.
Jaggy--enough of AAN's garbage--I love your sporting look--you get more Handsome everyday!! I hope Nana lives long enough to see you as a SuperBowl hero one day! Besos!!

Jenne said...

Way to go Candy!

Stacy said...

But Candy, you still didn't say HOW you KNOW Teo didn't do what the show claims he did. TO ME. I KNOW he did those things to me, just as you're sure Dateline edited the piece to make him look good. I actually agree, Dateline DID edit the piece: to make him look a lot better than the information that came out during our inteview would have. HOW DO YOU KNOW DATELINE IS WRONG AND HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH? There are two sides, yes, but we've only heard ONE side. You've said there's another side, but WHAT IS IT??? Please, share, because I'd really like to believe again in the goodness of human nature.

I also know that Teo DID help you in your case, whether you paid him to help or not is another story. He helped you while I was still being lied to about the status of my case.

Mary Ann said...

Girl,apparently they do not know you and should have kept their big mouth shut!!!!!!!!! It seems like the same Evil person that was giving me a hard time!!!!!
Blow it off girl!! They are the problem not you! But I must say you sure gave it back to them. How about if people don't like what others veiw or think then mind your own business and stay off their blog! People can be real idiots sometime, can't they?!

Mary Ann

Gail said...

Way to go!!
You speak for most of us PAP's.
Thanks,
Gail

Bethany said...

Candy, I am so proud of you for speaking your mind about Teo. We are all entitled to our own opinions, but I am outraged that someone would leave such a crazy post and do it anonymously. I agree, there are two sides to every story and I believe that Teo has a GOOD heart. I have spent many times with him and I believe that he loves the children of Guatemala. If we should be pointing fingers, we should really be pointing them at the corrupt agencies here in the United States. Thanks for sticking up for him and caring for him. :)

Kelly said...

You go girl!!!!!! :)

merkley4 said...

Wow, I love reading other BLOGS and seeing people's progress, especially seeing the growth of our children, and I must say, I love your blogs because they change constantly with new pictures. It is very sad that someone, ANONYMOUS, feels the need to make such a beautiful thing... dirty. Shame on you....(some choice names,etc). Candy I am sorry that this happened... ignorance is bliss...

Tracey said...

People are so stupid! I am very proud of you! Your words were chosen very well! I know that you are doing this the right way. You have got some very good men on your side:)

sarah said...

Candy - It is obvious that you love your children very much and are providing them with a home full of love and a life filled with opportunities. I respect the passion that you have for their birth country and I am sure they will grow up sharing the same love for Guatemala.

And, I agree that there are two sides to every story. The news media often seems to portray a distorted view of situations.

Stacy raises a good point though that we have only heard one side of this story. I noticed on Kya's blog archive a picture of someone named Mayra. Is this the same person from the Dateline piece?

Michelle Riggs said...

Well said Candy!I love your blog.

Katie said...

You tell it like it is ..... thats what I love about ya !!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is sad that all these comments are not more open-minded and are actually being so nasty and personal. There are 2 sides and I'm not agreeing with the other anonymous. But, I see that honesty and respect to differences are not part of this site. I know they are your friends/family, but we all know there are problems with adoptions, we choose to not want to believe it is with OUR adoption. Alot of people have been hurt and we as AP's and PAP's need to not be so blind because it scares us about our own adoptions.

Anonymous said...

regardless of what is going on here, it is extremely immature to come anonymously blast someone you do not know on their blog. what? you really thought you'd make a difference with such a disgusting post. i mean, i guess you all made us stop and think......about how ignorant you are. thanks.

eli's mom

Amy said...

People need to mind their own business or have the courage to face their comments! Go Candy!

Jennie Caudle said...

I think that you have a great heart and that you love your little angels. The rest of the story is no else's place to judge you for everyone has a different story and that's what makes our journeys in life all different. I also believe that God has a home picked out for these little angels and it is in his perfect timing and plan. I just hope that everyone can just see that there are many children who need loving homes and that's all that most of us are trying to do, and many of us are just not blessed to have our children any other way. I just hope that many more children find loving homes through adoption for I believe it is no mistake that God calls us to adopt. Take Care.

God Bless
Jennie

Anonymous said...

You go, baby girl! Doesn't it make you wonder that if they think they're so right, they have to leave the comment without a name? Having seen first-hand the awesomeness (is that a word?) of adopting these beautiful babies, I can't imagine anyone taking offense with it. Teo may or may not be what he claims, but at least he's trying to help the children and their foster families and families. No one is perfect in this world. But until you can come up with a perfect solution, you'd best be keeping your opinions to yourself.

Jagger...you'd better hurry home! Your Mama, Nana and Granna C are wanting to love on you some more! I miss you!

Candy said...

Ok I guess now the Rumor is going around that Teo go me out or helped get me OUT of PGN with Kya's Case....so just for the recourd again here is what happend in Kyas Case...we had a FACL that was lying to us....about our KO's and some other things...I had a friend NOT TEO that was Calling PGN to check on my case for me and thats before the NICE PGN Number now....thats how we found out about the other KO's....so my husband had our driver Hugo take him there he went in PGN with a hand written note in Spanish and an old KO receipt....He came out of PGN that day with our OUT...and the only NEW Friend he made that day was a lady named Consuela and Marco of AS. Maria, Pepe, Kya, and I picked him up and we all went to the Marriott to CELEBRATE....thats about it. AGAIN so that everyone has this straight...TEO is only my friend...he has never helped me with my actaul case....I will tell youone thing I respect about Teo...he really takes care of his Birth Moms and Foster Families and he is the onle FACL I have ever known...yes I know MANY...that does not act or treat them as if he is better than they are. Again I am not saying he has NEVER caused any of you pain....What I do know is that Benita at DATELINE EDITED her interview with him...and on top of that...WHO THE HECK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS....she looked just as bad as him...LYING about who she was and the worst part is...Teo held those children she said she had homes for FOR HER and FOR THOSE FAMILIES....all the while those children could have been finding REAL HOMES....OK now that totally TICKS ME OFF....What if one of those children is still stuck over in Guatemala with no home because of them tying to get a good news story....How do you feel about the story now??? I am not against any of the stories told by the families...I am against DATELINE and the way ALL news stories make Guatemalan Adoptions LOOK.....SHOW THESE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AT HOME....HAPPY LOVED...HANGING WITH THE CELEBS at the SUPER BOWL.....COME ON SHOW THE LOVE FOR GUATEMALAN ADOPTIONS.....OK enough said I HOPE!!!!

Becca said...

Goodness - seems as is I've missed something! Candy - you're an awesome mother, as well as an awesome PERSON. Keep your mind focused on bringing your son home and don't let Anonymous shed any darkness on the Sunshine that is ADOPTION! In my opinion there is nothing more beautiful than ADOPTION. I am PROUD to have ADOPTED from GUATEMALA!!! My daughter is ADOPTED from GUATEMALA and I am PROUD. I am so sick of what the media is doing. How irresponsible can they be?? Rock on, Candy!

Becca

Corey said...

Who the hell is the anymous person...let me at em...
I use Teo for all four of my adoptions... paid less than most people
come out of hiding and show your self