Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What Daddy is going to the SUPER BOWL without me???

Here I AM DADDY...all ready for you to pick me up on your way to AZ....see I even have my HAT on....I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!


Daddy I will watch the Super Bowl to see if you make it on TV


I bet Mommy will be on TV


She will be the one RUNNING ACROSS THE FIELD CHASEING STEVEN TYLER...Yess Daddy she called me tonight all the way in Guatemala to tell me that Steven Tyler is going to be at the Super Bowl...CRAZY MOMMY


Happy Birthday GABY...Thanks for these pictures they are perfect!


In my DREAMS I am smiling because I am with Mommy, Daddy, and Kya Blu at the BIG GAME

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys, this is shay! I wish you guys would of let us know you were going to be at the Super Bowl, we live about 6 miles from the stadium....it would of be awesome to see ya'll....hope ya'll had fun...

veggiemom said...

What a cutie!
Kerri and Ruby

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

How precious. Love that smile! Hope you had a GREAT time at the game!!! Wow!!!

Cheri said...

I am so glad you updated. I stumbled onto your blog. I love it! You are invited to see my little short stack: harrisquest.blogspot.com. Your children are gorgeous. Let's get our children home in Godspeed. Cheri

jajbs said...

he is SO stinkin' cute!!!!

amanda

Jennie Caudle said...

He is so cute.. I think you may be watching your little hunk in the superbowl one day. He's so sweet. I hope you all had a great weekend.

God Bless
Jennie

Anonymous said...

Beuatiful, handsome, precious prince!!! Love the sleeping smiling pic!!!When are you guys gonna come see us?? Inn of the Mountain Gods in Ruidoso is calling your name!! My dad was just there and said it was beautiful! C'mon guys!!! Great golfing Shawn!!!
stephanie