Thursday, February 14, 2008

Do the FUNKY MONKEY

Believe me it is all I can do to not stage a BABYNAPING....hehe...Or get on the next flight to Guatemala when I get these pictures...but O I love getting to see him GROW. I talked to my girl Gaby tonight and she said they put him in his Vday shirt today and his Vday Pj's to sleep in...they have fun with my WILD CLOTHES BUYING I do. Jagger got to go to the Passport office today with his Foster Brother Allen who is about ready to come home. I can't wait for AIDA to take Jagger to get his...I am NOT going to that PASPORT office ever again...That is where the beggining of Kya's hospital stay in Guatemala started...OH it was AWFUL. Any way...not sure if we are back in PGN yet but I will call tomorrow to find out. By the way I wish all my Beloved Blogger and adoptive friends were my NEIGHBORS. How fun would that be? Who wants to MONKEY AROUND WITH JAGGER????
I am hiding a very GOOFY COSTUME under my BLANKET
SEE ME


I am CURIOUS GEORGE
Oh Brother not the MONKEY SUIT AGAIN...hehe
WOW...My HAND is so COOL...and I have
Yup 5 little fingers
MOMMY You are the one that I want...you are the one I want

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

He is the cutest little monkey I have ever seen!Hope you get good news today that you are back in PGN.

Mary Ann

Ann said...

What an adorable little monkey!

Ann