Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A 2/15 Resubmit Got Out...NOW WE WANT OURS!!!

Just like JAGGER in the pictures below...I want to KNOCK MY HEAD into something plastic until it KNOCKS ME OUT and when I wake up....I WANT TO BE OUT OF PGN!!! There were a few more 2-11 and 2-12 re submits OUT today...but even better there was one 2-15 resubmit that got OUT!!!

Poor Jagger Fell asleep he got so BORED waiting to get OUT

Look at the RED MARKS the toy left on his face...He is saying WHAT...I was asleep all that time and still NO GOOD NEWS??

Ok I LOVE how BIG his EYES are getting....and
hard to believe but his face looks slimmer here
Come on DOWN here DADDY and get me OUT!!!
Oh Wait...there is my double chin again
Well Mommy I will just be Sitting here WAITING for you to call and tell me GOOD NEWS!


12 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Candy, I can just feel it! It won't be long now!!!!! Praying you hear soon!!!!!!!! Call , girl, call!

Mary Ann

Becca said...

PRAYING FOR OUT!

Becca

Jenn said...

That is so exciting! As of yesterday all I had seen were 2/11 outs, so it is really good news to hear that they have expanded beyond that day! I'm still waiting to hear if we are back in PGN. Our agency said the lawyer was waiting for updates until early next week so she could have all her cases back in, so hopefully it will be soon! I'm going to wait to call until Monday.

I am praying for you guys and hope you get some really good news about Jagger ASAP!!!

Marlene said...

UGH!!! I cant wait to hear he is OUT! You are in our Prayers!!!

Kim said...

He is so cute! I hope you hear about your out soon! We were a 2/13 resubmit and are FINALLY with the 2nd reviewer today! This wait is killing me when I see all these QUICK OUTS!

Laurie said...

WOW those were fast outs! I'm thinking fast out thoughts for you guys!

Mary Ann said...

Candy I have seen 3 outs with the 15th! Getting soooo close!

Mary Ann

LouLou said...

Girl, it's coming! I just KNOW it!!! LET JAGGIEPOO OUT!

Princess D said...

C'mon baby Jagger we want you OUT NOW! Praying for ya girl.

D

Tracey said...

GET OUT already:) Hoping for an out!!

Natalie C. said...

Praying for an OUT NOW!!

Angie said...

Seriously, that is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! I will be praying you get your out call soon!!!