Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jagger and the Santa Catarina Bobadilla's procession

Finally got thur to PGN today and talked to a sweet girl named Gaby. We are still with the second reviewer....seems to me things have slowed back down. I only know of people who went in the 11th getting out and no more outs since WED. PLEASE Flush that whole first week of case out next week PGN!!!
Still Holding out on the DIMPLES...I want to be on THE BIG MANS DESK!

Aida....so proud that Jagger is Loving the Procession

No he is not this interested in the Procession....What is he wanting???
A SWEET and YUMMY treat of Cotton Candy
All Sacked Out...Don't you know Aida's Arm was TIRED the next day

7 comments:

Angel said...

Awwww man!!! Bummer!! Sure hope you get great news REALLY SOON! Hey I set up google reader and LOVE it. Did ya get my zoo e-mail? Hugs. Angel

veggiemom said...

Hope he's out soon!
Kerri and Ruby

Mary Ann said...

Well I am thinking this next week will be his week!

Mary Ann

Kim said...

I'm hoping we get out soon too! We were resubmitted on 2/13. One of the OUTs on Wednesday was from my agency and we have the same attorney! We'll see!
Kim~kandkadopt.blogspot.com

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I hope you get out real soon! Fingers crossed! At least you are moving right along and you got through instead of just hearing music.

Cute photos like always. What a love to hug and hold forever soon!

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Mommy! That baby boy doesn't know what cotton candy is---yet. Too Cute! Aida & Gaby-thank you soooo much for sending these great pictures so we get to be part of Jaggy's everyday life too. You Rock!!

Teresa B. said...

Candy, he is jsut gorgeous!
I am praying for an OUT!!!!!!!!
Teresa