Sunday, February 10, 2008

The last response to the Anonymous!!

What do you mean Mommy there are people coming to visit my BLOG...for reasons OTHER than seeing my ADORABLE FACE....NO WAY IT CAN'T BE

I would like to mention again that this is my son' s blog, which will be printed and be his baby book... I would like from now on to keep it drama free. If you have any more questions about Kya's adoption please feel free to e-mail at cmurnan@itxnetwork.com.



Now to answer the anonymous Sara's question - No the Mayra on dateline is not the Mayra on Kya's blog.. I think there maybe be more than one or two Mayra's in Guatemala. Sara if you have any other questions leave your e-mail on your comment or e-mail me. So Sara, how are you connected to Guatemalan adoptions? I do not believe I recall you ever commenting on my children, why exactly are you reading my blog? Do you have a blog yourself that I can start reading? I think it is quite ridiculous that the people who did have cases with the people mentioned on Dateline are having to take their blogs private to avoid harrassment of their children's blogs.







Don't i just love people leaving comments on my blog and leaving me no way to respond to their questions privately AHHHHHHHH!!!!







I really have no intention of taking this blog private because I love all of you who do truly follow our story for the right reasons. To see two very cute Guate tots and the positive side of Guatemalan adoptions. Rock on and Peace out!!!!!





Now a POST FROM THE BIG KAHUNA HIMSELF...THE REAL MOB BOSS of the GREAT FAMILY Straight from THE DOODLE and MOOSE'S DEDE





To whom it may concern:





To set the record straight:


1. We did not have the benefit of anyone's help during any phase of the adoption process. I took it upon myself to visit PGN multiple times to garner information that might be of revelance. The day we exited PGN I spent 6 hours in the office of the Director (alone I might add) working through issues with our file and once corrected he then signed us out.





2. The facilitor that handled our case was named "Mayra" but was not the same individual in the Dateline expose. The name Mayra in Guatemala is much like the name John Smith in the USA.Please respect the children's blog and refrain from making derogatory comments. The blogs of our children will be momentos for many years from now. If you would like to ask something of questionable nature please use email or telephony. The blog is not the proper forum to address these things.





Regards,Kya and Jagger's Father

14 comments:

Tracey said...

Kya and Jagger's daddy rocks. Well said:) I am so sorry you have to deal with such close-minded people. Hug eachother and know in your hearts that you are wonderful people, because we all know it!

Faith, Family, Future said...

Girl,
I am a little slow but I get around to everything eventually.

Good Lord at the crap on this precious babies blog. I am so sorry for all that.

Now on to important things;he is just getting cuter and cuter. And by the way, thank you for my precious little pictures on here. I think I am pretty darn blessed with that adorable child.

I love ya and you just keep right on working hard for these kids. No one in this world is perfect, yes there are two sides to every story, and more importantly God will bring good out of that which was meant for evil, just look at my sweet little man and all that has surrounded him.

But good will win and prayerfully the children whose birthparents truly want to give them this gift will succeed even with bad going on around them.

One note, we been through international and domestic adoptions and if anyone thinks the US is the moral backdrop for adoptions and there is no corruption going on here: THINK AGAIN!!!! What is that verse in the Bible that talks about getting the LOG out of your own eye before trying to take the stick out of your brothers????????

Tammy

Candy said...

Rock on MISS TAMMY...thanks so much for taking the time to leave me that comment especailly with all you have going on in your own world....Love ya

Kate said...

Candy I love reading your blog, but I don't comment very much, sorry. Anyway I am so sorry that you are having to deal with ignorant people!!! You have such a beautiful family!!

Cheri said...

I am still amazed of the audacity of grown adults that live in this world. I was raised by parents teaching me, if you can't say something nice...keep your mouth shut. As well as, don't judge others unless you've walked in their shoes. As a PAP, this is the most stressful thing I have EVER expereienced. Your family needs cheerleaders not referees! I so appreciated your post in setting the record straight. I can just tell what wonderful people you are. I love people that hold true to what they believe. You gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything! Blessings on Jagger getting registered and back in PGN this week...Cheri (Malaena's Mom)

Anonymous said...

I have only one question for the person that persistently asks questions about Candy's adoptions:

What business is it of yours? Really. What makes you feel you have the right to ask this family these questions? I know that is two questions but what the heck.

Go away. Just go away. Far, far away. The fact that they have even responded several times to you is amazing and exceptionally gracious. It is, quite frankly, none of your business. Just go away. Scram. Get lost. Nobody wants to listen to you. We all do what is right for us and our families. Don't you have something going on in your life that needs your attention and opinions? Please keep your opinions to yourself unless someone specifically asks you to comment. Can I make it any clearer?

If you do choose to continue to make comments and ask questions, it simply magnifies your lack of couth, respect, and ability to follow instructions. Thanks.

Trish

LouLou said...

Candy,
Don't let the fruit loops get to you. YOU know the reasons for adopting our precious angels, and the rest is nobody's business. Rock on, sista!

Unknown said...

Wow, so much crap to deal with. I want to see pictures of Moose.... not all this stuff.
Ho[e this finally puts an end to it.

Katie said...

You go Shawn !! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...........I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. Forget about it and her and just concentrate on your beautiful family and getting that handsome little guy home.

Missy, Molly & Mattie

Guatmama said...

Candy,

Well said - to think that others would make comments other than positive remarks into business not their own is terrible! Your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Candy,

Your blogs rock, and your family is beautiful. I give you a lot of credit for being so gracious to these anonymous commenters... I probably would have just deleted them!! :-)

Camino

Anonymous said...

Shawn & C....you guys really do rock! I'm very proud of you. But...there's nothing anyone can do or say that will diminish the pride and love I feel for my grandbabies and their parents.

We need to get Moose home soon! He's needing some good old Oklahoma besos!

Love you!

Soltana said...

I can't believe leave people have nothing better to do than find a blog and make stupid comments!!

You guys are a great family!!
Don;t worry about those hateful people. You are doing a GREAT job being an GREAT momma and dadda to two WONDERFUL and HAPPY kiddos!!!