Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Saying Goodbye to my Little Happy Chunky Monkey

I am going to try to get a POST POSTED sometime this week with up dates on everything...from Maria Mercedes, Little Bit, My friendship with Teo, and most importantly a PRAYER Request for a baby in Guatemala that is VERY SICK. Because I want to keep my Childerns BLOGS as there baby books....I am having them printed into bound books...I will open another BLOG...AHHHH....so I can post somethings I want to talk about that are not about my precious children. When I get that going I will post that BLOG SITE on here and on Kya's BLOG so you all can find it. I was going to just email it out but I am not sure I have everyones email address. Some of you who have left comments have given me no way to respond to you. Please remember and you should know this if YOU are really one of my BLOG readers I lived in the Marriott in Guatemala City for 4 months....I do know the Good, Bad and Ulgy....all sides to Guatemalan adoptions. Believe me I am not in the DARK....Remember we had to take over our own case with Kya and get oursleves out of PGN. I really appericate all the suport from my TURE and Faithful Blog readers who REALLY know my Heart and what this BLOG and my Family is all about. Now BACK to some NO DRAMA CUTTIE PATOOTIE JAGGER PICTURES!

MY FAV PHOTO from the trip....This is TRULY a HAPPY BOY
This is the SAD look Gaby told Mommy about after she went home
Mommy I say YOU STAY HERE WITH ME

Mommy I am watching your every move...I know what happens when you PACK your suitcase so I am NOT going to NAP or take my EYES off of you

Mommy...I love you
Jaggy and Mommy being SILLY...Ha



10,000 Besos
OH MY GOSH ...please tell me I won't have to LEAVE him many more times
Pop Pop and Moose
Granna C & Moose
Granna C and Pop Pop say goodbye to Moose

12 comments:

Christina said...

Candy you have got to have the most beautiful children. You are one lucky mommy.

Cherrie said...

Candy,
I check your blogs everyday. Just when I think you can't possibly have a cuter picture, you come thru again!! The picture at the top of this post is awesome. I just want to reach into the screen and squeeze the Moose!! Don't worry about what other people think, when the time comes, you only have to be accountable for yourself. YOU know in your heart what the truth is. Keep posting publicly, I don't think I could handle not seeing J's cute expressions!!
Cherrie in PA

Marianne said...

Candy, he looks like such a happy baby and absolutely precious. I can't imagine how much you must miss snuggling him.
Marianne

Braedensmommy said...

Wow...this one made me sad, girl.
I am praying you don't have to leave him many more times.

Cheri said...

Candy....I can't wait to hold my little bambino soon. We won't have to be apart from them much longer. We are on day closer!!! Cheri

Jenn said...

He is such a cutie!! So adorable! I love his big smile and cheeks!

Kristy said...

Candy, Jagger is so cute! He has the greatest expressions!!

And, I LOVED all the superbowl pictures on Kya's blog too!!

jajbs said...

Too precious!! THose eyes and that smile... melt me!!!

amanda

Anonymous said...

Jagger's NaNa says: Mommy--you are sooo Pauline!! The Ewing drama just keeps on generation after generation. Jaggy--things are never dull with your Mommy & Daddy around--you will have one adventure after another when you get home. I think I hear Mickey Mouse callin your name! Besos and Hugs from Nana

Mary said...

Your jagger is sooo cute.By the way.I feel that You owe No one an explanation About your adoption.And who you keep friends with.Your an awesome Mommy to Kya and Jagger.

Becca said...

That first picture stole the show! What a beautiful baby boy - your family is blessed!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Cheri said...

Candy, Jagger is so cute. I love roly poly babies!!!! You are very blessed!

Cheri