Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What I learned from PGN today

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

YES PEOPLE Thats ALL I LEARNED...I called all day and it always RANG and then went to this song...when the song was over it disconnected me. SO did this happen to anyone else today and did anyone get an answer from PGN today about there case? I will try to call all day tomorrow so I will let you all know what I Learn tomorrow!

I LOVE this picture of my little tator gator WIGGELING his little PIGGY'S

What Beauty and the Beast??? Are you JOKING MOMMY?

I thought they would be jammin out to Livin Lavida Loca!!!

Please PGN answer the phone tomorrow and give my Mommy GREAT NEWS

Or else I will...HOLD OUT ON my SMILES and DIMMPLES

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Oh you great big beautiful boy you!! Praying for a quick out from PGN-and having you home SOON!! Summer's coming and there will be green grass! Sissy doesn't like it too much--tickles your feeties! Can't wait to see your adventures first hand! Besos and sweet dreams!

Jenn said...

I called all day but only got non stop ringing or Celine Dion's "It All Coming Back To Me Now.", then it would disconnect. Hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! You're bringing back memories for me. The song I always heard, hmmm, what was that? "It's ALL Coming Back to Me Now!" I agree PGN needs some Ricky Martin! HA HA! Love Jagger's captions - so appropriate for his facial expressions!

Robyn said...

Jagger is such a cutie! Hope you receive good news soon!!

Robyn

Cherrie said...

Don't ya just want to nibble on those little piggies!! I always loved PJ's without feet.
Cherrie in PA