Thursday, February 7, 2008

Still DADDY's LIL RACER BOY

Happy 40th Birthday DADDY....I can't wait to be going to Super Bowls, Racing Race Cars in Vegas, and learing all about BASEBALL from YOU! Mommy told me how much you are missing me and how much FUN we are going to have together as I grow up.

What did you say MOMMY??? Daddy wanted to name me RACER...so you bought me all these RACE CAR outfits....but you WON the NAME GAME and I am JAGGER????


Cracking UP ....Mommy Does Daddy ever WIN against YOU???
NO SON...MOMMY IS THE BOSS AND TV STAR
Mommy...Sissy told me SHE WAS THE TV STAR
Shifting gears
Dear GOD....send my paperwork in the FASTEST RACE CAR you have right through PGN this time and lets get this RACE over with....I am ready to be standing in the winners circle...At HOME with my forever family



Proof I can STILL LIFT HIM
I think DAD is telling him about WENESDAY Night Choir Practice...hehe
Jaggy you are my POLKA DOT
MOM this is SO NOT MY STYLE....What were you thinkin???




5 comments:

Aunt LaLa said...

Oh, baby boy!! Seeing your little happy face makes me smile... I can't wait to come hold you again.. I sure do miss snuggling with you.. Can't wait until you are home, your sister will be so happy to have someone else to play with and boss around besides us grown-ups... love you

Cherrie said...

Another day, another smile on my face due to your "little" guy!!
Cherrie

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Oh Jaggy-you are such a bit of happy sunshine! Watchin you crackin up makes NaNa laugh out loud-I can hardly wait to hear you in person. Thanks to Mommy's videos I do get to sort of hear you-but will be much more fun in person. You really light up our lives! Besos and Besos and Besos!

One Busy Momma said...

Jagger is absolutly adorable!!!
Cant belive how smiley he is!!!

Cheri said...

I don't know who looks the happiest...you or Jagger! What an incredible post! Made me smile! Find Malaena a fast race car to get through PGN too! How long are you in Guatemala? Keep me posted! Cheri