Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...NOT!!!

Ok YOU ALL...I was really going to be WORDLESS today and then I checked the Adoption forum...where two people just got out SUPER FAST. They both went in on Monday the llth and got out today the 19th....OK FOLKS WE WENT IN ON THE 15th...PLEASE LORD let us out on the 25th...OH MY GOSH...Yes I am HOLDING MY BREATH ON THIS ONE!!!!

No Mommy its not just in my DREAMS...you read it right there on the FORUM.....it's true...GO GO SPEED RACER....Racing right on thru PGN

Just peeking to see if I am almost OUT OF THERE and get to be with my MOMMY forever

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Ok mommy you got me in tears already this morning--Lord Jesus--be gracious and "RACE" us right on through PGN and into the 'Home Stretch" BA,Oklahoma, USA!!!

Amy said...

Praying you get out in record time...Candy! Little Jagger needs to be home with his family!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is fast! Praying Jagger gets thru that quickly too!

Blessed Mommy said...

OH Candy, i hope you get that out.. so awesome that they're wking so fast!!

Jenn said...

Wow! That is exciting news! Hopefully it will go by fast for the rest of us too! I will be praying for you guys!

The Heinrichs said...

I love love love your blogs!!! Email me and I will send you an invite to ours deannabrestensky@hotmail.com. We are stuck..waiting on a stamped birth certificate to get our first DNA done. Colotenango closed from Sept 20 to sometime in Feb...just when we started the process :-(

Anyways GO JAGGER GO....through PGN that is!!! Praying for you!

Deanna

Princess D said...

Wow, that is great. I have not heard of OUT's like that since around the time we were in PGN in 2006. I am seriously pulling for you and hoping that Jagger Baby Boy is coming home sooner than you thought. Tuesday's were always very lucky days for us in our adoption. I am thinking you will hear something early next week. Sending good vibes for an OUT next week.
Hugs,
D

jenny said...

So glad to hear that PGN is moving so fast!!! We are praying that Jagger is one of those super speedy exits! He looks so cute in those pictures. I'm sure you are dying to get him home. I'll talk to you soon.
Love to you all,
Jenny C.