Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yipee New Jagger Picture to Warm me up!!!

It is COLD here already and Kya and I are both sick which really stinks. But these new pictures made us feel a bit better. Well made me feel better...when Kya now looks at bubbys pictures she gets her shoes, the diaperbag and goes to the back door and says go go Bubby or Baby Bye Mom go....and when we STAY...well the fit begins....ok off to dream about my sweet baby boy and the next time his sister gets to see him how happy she will be.
Ok Bubby...no more growing until Mommy gets there you hear???
Just dreaming of a Christmas Candy Cane...or practicing to be a ROCK STAR

I love you my little Turtle...Mommy is going to build a bear tomorrow to make you a turtle that will have my voice in it

7 comments:

Christina said...

I wanna just squish him and kiss his little cheeks. Candy your kids are soooo cute.

Maria Izabel said...

what a great picture of him!!! He is adorable...but i'm telling you...i keep thinking that once you come back here you won't have enough strength to carry him aroundd...hahaha ... he is one healthy little boy!!! love him

Katie said...

He is growing so much but still looks like a very relaxed baby !!!!

Laurie said...

So cute! I hope your PA comes rapido!

Becca said...

Those are wonderful pictures of him. Both of your children are absolutely beautiful.

Cassie said...

I can still see a little bit of him from the first time we saw him. He is getting way too big too too fast. What happened to the tiny little baby ? Just more to love now! Miss you. Alicia and Carly really miss Kya. Carly remembered her today when we were eating at Honey B Ham. Can you believe she remembered eating there with her?

Emily said...

He is so darn cute!