Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I got SONSHINE on a ICY DAY.....

When It' Cold Outside I got the Month of MAY...I guess you'd say what can make me feel this way...NEW PICTURES ON MY SON

What did you say MOM...ICE...Oh no its like 80 degrees and SUNNY HERE...better head on down to see me.

When I wake up from my NAP

I will do you a big FAVOR

I will call my people here in Guatemala have them contact the RIGHT PEOPLE and get some stinkin DE ICER to the Airport so you can get your booty down here to see me for CHRISTMAS

Miss you Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, Nana and Aunt Lala

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He gets cutier with every picture.

Anonymous said...

Jagger's Nana says: Oh Jaggy Poo! You are sooo adorable! Mr. Personality--just like sissy. I am so glad you are such a happy little man. I can hardly wait to hear you giggle--hope Nana gets to see you again real soon--Besos!!