Friday, December 21, 2007

My Lil ELMO STUD MUFFIN LOVES THE TUBBY

Ok I spend like half my life taking a bath...I love BATHS....KYA LOVES BATHS...and keeping in family tradition...JAGGER IS A TUBBY LOVER TOO....just check out the TUB full of SMILES below. PLEASE LET ME BRING THIS BOY HOME SOON!












Yup a SELF PHOTO...I have a tip...do it facing a mirror and you can see what you are taking a picture of...
Sissy...this MELMO suit if FOR YOU with all my LOVE Bubby
Mommies Little GROUPIE...Ove this onsie

10 comments:

Katie said...

I don't think I have ever seen a happier baby !!! What a angel he is !

Natalie C. said...

stud muffin, he sure will be...i love al the bath pics

LouLou said...

Candy, I could just eat that little stud muffin up! I am praying that you are BACK after Christmas with all of my crew!!!! Let me know what's going on.....

Love ya!

Faith, Family, Future said...

Hey girl,
I just don't think he can get any cuter!!!!

I emailed you but send me the info on your girls. Major change in our situation.

Love ya and have a great trip.
Tammy

JuJu - said...

love the new pics:)

Christina said...

Love the little stud muffin picture. Your children are beautiful. Have a safe and wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Jagger is darling! Thanks for sharing your photos with us. Hey, you must be super woman - or super organized! Flying into Guatemala right before the Christmas holiday to spend time with your baby. You are amazing!
Merrill

Blessed Mommy said...

candy, he is sooo cute! i am so glad you get to be with him again, he's getting so big!!!

Laurie said...

He is just adorable! I'm with you about the baths! Enjoy your visit.

Kelli said...

Love all the pix. He is such a cutie patootie!!!