Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Pictures and Out of FC waiting on PA

Just wanted to share some NEW pictures I got tonight of MY LIL MAN! I must have him in my arms again ASAP. Thank you Gaby for all the hard work to send these to me tonight...they made my heart SMILE and brought tears to my eyes. So we are OUT of Family court as of LAST WEEK and we got DNA results last Monday. Does anyone who had done a private adoption know if Lab Core sends them straight to the Embassy??? I think we are waiting on PA if the Embassy has the results.

Hi Sissy I hear you been trying to PICK ME UP off of the pictures you have of me...I knew you LOVED me with all your heart. I wish you were here to Mess with my Swing. Can you come see me again soon. I am sure Mommy has at least 4 more pairs of matching GAP PJ's for us to wear.

Look Sister I am catching up FAST...you better start eating SPINICH and Veggies!

What did you say Mom...you and Aunt Lala were crying IN Wal Mart today because you saw a baby boy that made you think of me???

HELLLLLLOOOO US EMBASSY...I am SCREAMIN FOR PA!!!!

Dear Analise I am DREAMING of our first dance and I will have my arm around you like this. I hear your Mommy will be picking you up VERY SOON and we might even get to meet and have our first DATE!

10 comments:

veggiemom said...

Love that smile!
Kerri and Ruby

Shannon said...

Oh handsome Jaggy...you know you're my Boo!! I told my Mommy I can't wait to see your dimples in person!!

Keep Dreamin' of me....

Analise

Tricia said...

He is such a handsome guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore his SMILE!!!!!!

jenny said...

Candy,
He is so sweet!!!! I love seeing the updated pics on his blog and on Kya's. And that video of the two of them together was the cutest thing ever....it made me want to cry! I am so glad you are already out of FC. Hopefully PA will come soon....we will be praying for it. Take care,
Jenny C.

Teresa B. said...

Praise The Lord!
I am so happy that you are moving forward so quickly (sure it doesn't seem like it to you).
He is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!
PRAYING FOR PA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so adorable!!!! Congrats on making such progress.

Alleen said...

Awwww, how cute he is!!! Come on PA!

Aunt LaLa said...

Hey baby boy!! I love that smile! You look absolutely adorable. Aunt Lala misses you so much.. Can't wait to kiss that sweet little forehead of yours again... Love you

Our Family of 5 said...

awww, them dimples! He has a killer smile!

Unknown said...

He is sensational, Candy. Love him!