Monday, December 31, 2007

NEW YEAR NEW NEWS

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS....Did you hear the great news???
NO not the news that my Mommy made me wear ELF shoes on Christmas
Get REAL people...do you really think wearing elf shoes is GREAT NEWS???
What did you say over there??? You already know the GREAT news....WHAT My Mommy Announced it on my sisters BLOG first!!!
Well take this RAZBERRY MOM...I wanted to tell all my fans this news
Well for those of you who have not heard the GREAT NEWS
THE US EMBASSY GAVE ME PRE APPROVAL on DEC 29th 2007
The only down side is that I went into PGN with out it 3 days before I got PA....SO please PGN KICK ME OUT...so I can get back in with a complete file and then get the heck out of dodge and home to be Kya the Greats Side Kick!!!

16 comments:

veggiemom said...

Bummer about PGN but CONGRATS on PA.
Kerri and Ruby

Shelby said...

It's ok Jagger-- I read it hear first!! Hope the kick out is quick. Congrats!!!

Kathy said...

Congrats on PA!! Your son is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on PA! Same thing happend to John's case. PGN kicked John's documents out after 21 days for the missing PA. The attorney resubmitted the case to PGN with PA and exactly 5 days later, it was signed /approved by Barrios. I wish you the same speedy out!
Merrill

Kristy said...

Congrats on PA...we will pray for a quick out and back in for PGN!! :) Happy New Year!

LouLou said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! I can't believe you didn't call me screaming!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Amy said...

Congrats...that's great news!!!

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

Candy, wow such great news. I know your 2008 will be filled with two wonderful children who will keep you very busy. He is soooo cute.

I put some new pics of Abby on her blog so you must visit soon...

preciousabby.blogspot.com

Others are welcome to visit too!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Candy! I think Jagger has got to be the HAPPIEST little guy I've ever seen - his smile just melts my heart! How old is he now?

Anonymous said...

Jagger's Nana says: Oh How Adorable!! God willing, the kickout will be this week and we will move on to getting you home ASAP!! Jaggy--you need to get your Screaming voice tuned up--you sissy's can scream really big now--Kya loves to be scared--BOO!! She will try to scare you too--only she says BO!--instead of Boo--too funny! Besos!!

margaret said...

I love the new look of your blog. Crossing my fingers for a speedy trip through PGN!

Becca said...

Congrats on the PA, sorry for the KO. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest!!! Congrats on PA. Hope you get kicked out soon!!!

Missy, Molly & Mattie

Natalie C. said...

Congrats on Pa and praying for a kick out (for once) so we can bring this baby boy home!

Katie said...

Love the new blog look for the PRINCE !!!!

Laurie said...

Congrats on PA! Hopefully you will get that KO real soon! Jagger is just too cute to stay away from home too much longer!