Thursday, December 20, 2007

My baby is NO GRINCH....ALL SMILES FOR MOMMY TODAY

LONG DAY...Flight LATE...Luggage LATE..No ride to hotel...Changed rooms at the Hotel and Almost missed getting my BOY today...WHEW...But none of that mattered the SECOND I saw this SMILE...We had a great evening together and ate dinner with a bunch of A.com Forum Families...I really enjoyed getting to hang out with Amy Mole again and meet Tessa...Katie I know you wish you were here...I wish you were here TOO!! Daddy and Sissy we MISS YOU SO MUCH!
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY...More than words can ever express
Love you SISSY and I MISS YOU ALOT
What you all Lookin at???
Yes Its Ture I am BRINGIN SEXY BACK...so watch out Justin Timberlake

ONE HANDSOME LIL MAN

SCARY GUATEMALAN SANTA...PAINTED WHITE...but at least I got my Bubby and Santa PIC for this year



Hey SISSY
Mommy keeps TICKELING me SAYING THE GRINCH IS GOING TO GET ME...
I hear she does that to you too....WOW Mommy is sure SILLY
He LOVES his Build a Bear Turtle that Sissy made hime...I put a voice box in it with me talking to him.
My FIRST LOOK at my SON TODAY and he looked up and smiled REAL BIG

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a handsome little guy!! He has teh most precious smile!!! How long will you be there? Have so so so much fun!!!
steph

Kristy said...

So cute!! I feel like he looks more and more like Kya!!! Have a good trip! :)

Christina said...

He is precious. Have a safe and wonderful trip.

Aunt LaLa said...

That smile made my morning, i love it!!! I sure do miss that precious boy! I am glad you and mommy are getting to spend time together. Can't wait until you come home!!

Anonymous said...

Jagger's Nana says: Oh how handsome!!! and that lady killer smile!! The girls don't have a chance. Nana so wanted to be with you for your first Christmas--I am soooo glad Mommy is there!! You give mommy lots of besos and hugs to bring home to Nana. Feliz Navidad!!

Katie said...

Okay that is it .... I can't stand it anymore - I am coming with you next time !! No more missing out !!!

Rhonda said...

Candy- he is sooooo precious. Such a sweet smile. Merry Christmas!

Cameo said...

scariest.santa.ever.