Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kya talks to her Bubby

Here are the pictures of Kya and the love of her life her BROTHER...or as she calls him Baby Bubba....her love for him makes me love her even more. I REALLY am almost finished with the slide show from our last trip...

Well I see you have FUR...so I think I am going to REALLY LIKE YOU...Heck this may be better than getting a puppy after all...
Let me take a CLOSER look...Yup you look just like me...but like a boy...I think you are SO my brother
See Bubby I will show you ALL the COOL places to Play
Mommy says we are the LOVES of her life + Daddy

So then I am going to go up to the Embassy and tell them to LET YOU GO HOME LIKE NOW...see dosen't that sound like a good idea???
We can do ANYTHING as a team of TWO Bubby Boo
Bubby I know how to FIX your cry
SEE that is called a PASSY....so what do you think



Mommy's BOY and Daddy's GIRL
Let me teach you how to steal the remote from Daddy to watch Melmo
What am I most Thankful for on Thanksgiving 2007....MY BABY BROTHER
MOMMY we don't want to dress up in TURKEY CLOTHES...don't you know by now that we are both LITTLE TUKEYS...we don't need the clothes to prove it


Ok Bubby this is where you are supose to say CHEESE...or in Spanish Queso
Me and my Bubby in our weenie dog outfits
Mommy LOVES to buy us these matching outfits while she can...I love you Lil Bear Feet Baby Brother and I am your Sister and I ADORE YOU!!!
Ok Bubby let me teach you about MELMO as I call him and how to do my favorite thing...STICKER BOOKS
YOU see this baby boy....HE IS MY BUBBY you got that people I LOVE HIM!!!

10 comments:

jkay said...

You know how I love the weanie dog outfits!! Hope you guys are getting over your crud!

veggiemom said...

Love all the matching outfits!
Kerri and Ruby

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

How adorable!! You guys are so blessed to have two beautiful babies. The outfits are cute too!

The Frugal Countess said...

Candy they are just GORGEOUS. Just so precious together - I just love seeing how much Kya loves him too. :)

Katie said...

Awwwww... the last picture is priceless !!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the matching outfits. Both of them are so adorable.

Kelli said...

I love the milk and cookies outfits. Where did you get those?? They are adorable. You all are the cutest familia.

Alleen said...

Oh my goodness. I don't think those 2 could possibly be any cuter!

Sarah said...

That trip looks like a true slice of heaven! What gorgeous children you have! Love all their cute clothes!!

Kathy said...

They are both so cute! I love the milk and cookies outfit too!