Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Pics of Jaggy Poo

Hello GIRLS... I am a little STUD MUFFIN
Love his little HAIR here

This is how the Aida found him...he pulled his bib off....too funny
They can not lay him on the bed...because he is a WIGGLE WORM and moves himself to the edge...YIKES
Blowing Raspberries...little HAM
I am in charge around here and if I want to slobber all over my sholder then I CAN!!!
What did you say MOM...still not PA...WAAAAAA I want to come home NOW I heard Sissy got to see SANTA and I want in!!!


12 comments:

jenny said...

Candy,
He is so cute I just cannot even stand it! I am so happy for you guys that your case is moving along. My husband is now saying he's ready to add our 4th child, but I am afraid we are probably too late to do Guat. again. It is KILLING me! We'll see....only time will tell. I will try to e-mail you soon.
Love the updates...
Jenny C.
calcrew.wordpress.com

Christina said...

He is sooooo cute and I love the picture of him crying(sorry).

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. Come on P.A.!
Merrill

Amy said...

Candy, Jagger is so cute.Come on PA, lets get this boy home

Braedensmommy said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie C. said...

love me some jagger

Katie said...

How adorable is he!!! Can he get any chubbier -- LOL !!!!

veggiemom said...

Adorable!
Kerri and Ruby

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh Candy,
He gets cuter everytime I see new Pictures of him. He is a little chubby thing. I wanna eat him right up!

Teresa B. said...

Oh Candy
You are in so much trouble!!!!!!
With a son & daughter as beautiful as they are and both probably dating at the same time!!!
UH OH!!!!!!!
Teresa

Mary said...

He is so adorable.Come on P.A.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so adorable.