Sunday, December 23, 2007

Jagger says GO HOOTERS????

Our last Day in Guatemala together for the year 2007...how about we go out with a litte HOOTERS...Yes thats right Folks....My Little Man Jagger has already had his first trip tp HOOTERS...we were laughing so much..he looks so PROUD in the pictures. I am flying out today. Gaby stayed the night with us last night which was a good thing because I was so sick...I had to move my flight to later. I am so sad to leave my little Hunk a Man at Christmas.












Ho Ho Ho...as Kya would say
Santa Baby
Too Much Eggnog????






Christmas Tree at Mia Flores the BUSY BUSY BUSY MALL here in Guatemala City

12 comments:

Natalie C. said...

merry christmas...so glad you got to spend more time with jagger...hope you feel better

JuJu - said...

love the pics!

HOOTERS???? - my boys can't go there;)

Love and hugs

Julia:)

Jenne said...

HI Candy! It was great to meet you at the Westin Thursday. I hope you made it home safe and sound!

Merry Christmas!
Jenne

http://cobyandjenne.blogspot.com

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So sorry you were sick, but glad everyone is now healthy and safe. Jagger is cute as a button. He is so healthy! Can't wait for you bring him home and then we are going to have to come and meet him!

jajbs said...

one word..... PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



amanda

Alleen said...

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and chunky!!!

Kathy said...

He is so adorable!!!

Cassie said...

I can't believe you have already been to Guatemala and back since I've last seen you. Love the rockin shoes Jagger wore to Hooters. Way fun!

Janet said...

He's such a CUTIE! May he be back in your arms again soon!

Dominick's Mommy said...

Oh My Gosh, he is so adorable!!! I'm praying he comes home real soon!
Lynn

Becca said...

Adorable! Praying he is in your arms again soon...

Happy New Year!

Amy, Jim, Ry, Evan, Nora said...

Yeah for PA!!! Great news!! One step closer to HOME.