Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MUY GRANDA

PLEASE some one tell me where my LITTLE PEANUT went...This boy looks like he eats a SACK of Potatoes every day...My CHUBAWUMBA...that mommy hopes she can still carry around when I get there...HEHE
IS HE A HAPPY BABY OR WHAT???













Little BOY BLU
Hey Jagger you know if you DRINK to many of those you will be BIGGER than even ME
HA HA I know BRING ON THE PAUCHA

This is the LOOK my Daddy gives...Ihave it down pretty good already
Ready to see my BIG BROWN EYES
I said NO MORE PICTURES
GABY...Did you hear me...I know I am CUTE but no more FLASH
Ok If its for my MOMMY I will let you take ONE more



4 comments:

Natalie C. said...

well, he is definetly being taken well care of

Our Family of 5 said...

I just love his smiles and dimples....what a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

Jagger's Nana says: Jaggy-you are sooo cute! I think you could ride with the Appledumplin Gang!! Besos from me to you--Mommy will bring them Thursday!!

Sarah said...

Love the FROG outfit and of course those dimples growing deeper by the day!!!

Give that baby some besos from me too!!

Sarah