Sunday, October 28, 2007

Why was my SUNDAY...so awesome???

Because I have the BEST FOSTER FAMILY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I think that GOD knew that since I could not foster Jagger myself this time around that he needed to find the PERFECT family to take care of him for me. Well he made a perfect match. Aida...loves my son just the way I would and Gaby..well we are two peas in a pod...we will be life long friends.

SO now why was today so special because we got to watch our SON on the Web Cam for almost 2 hours today. I also got to talk to him through Yahoo...so he could hear my voice. He was so cute it looked like he was looking for me and then he kept kissing Gaby. Kya got to see him too and when she saw him she was talking to him saying Hi, Bye, Hi, Bye and by the time we got off was calling him baby and Jag. I had laminated some pictures of him for her to play with and when she saw him on the computer she ran and got the pictures of him and gave one a KISS...Oh I love my children.

Gaby had also been sending me pictures of our son...how often you ask??????EVERYDAY. Can you believe it? I am loving this so much. This is the next best thing to being there with him myself. I am counting down the days to Thanksgiving that is for sure
. I cried tears of joy when I saw how they had decorated his crib. Gaby says they are having so much fun with the toys and clothes I left for him. He loves his bouncy seat and can already play with the toys on it and he usually falls asleep in it. Tomorrow I will post pictures of Aida and her family.

Oh SON....you light up my life already
Most Valuable Player in our BOOK for sure!!!
Hello AMERICA...you all been missing me much???
Snuggle Bunny
Jaggers Bed where he dreams of his Mommy, Daddy, Sister, Nana, MeMe, PaPa, Aunt LaLa, Aunt Cassie, and of going to Disney World for his first birthday...LOL

19 comments:

Katie said...

I love your little snuggle bunny ... he is just so precious !!! WHAT A BLESSING to have a foster family like that .... they are awesome !!!

Jenny and Matt said...

That is so great! Having such a caring foster family will make the wait a little easier for you all.

Shannon said...

Umm, I think he is dreaming of me...his sweet Analise. But sweet MIL, he can dream of you some too. :)

veggiemom said...

That is awesome!
Kerri and Ruby

JuJu - said...

I am so happy for you Candy!! He is so beautiful! I know you and Shawn are so proud!!!

Love to you guys!!!

Julia:)

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, what a little sweetie!!

Angel said...

Oh yeah girl. :0) We'll meet you in Disney for that 1st birthday. THAT IS SO AWESOME! You DO have the best foster family ever. How cool!

Hey hope you don't mind that we are gonna both have Kiaya's- well with different spellings. :0) I found that blog you were talking about I think. The love without borders thing. Too great. Is that the one?? Hugs! Angel

Maria Izabel said...

he's grown sooo much already it's amazing!!! but still as cute as ever! i need to see him again!!! love ya

Missy said...

YES, you do have an amazing foster family. So happy for you. Love reading your updates.

Missy, Molly, & Mattie

Alleen said...

How special to be able to get updates DAILY!!!!! You hit the jackpot. It will hopefully make the stressful process a little easier.

Shelby said...

What an awesome family. You are right. How blessed you are to receive daily updates and be able to see him too!!

Kim said...

Your scrapbook is going to be so full!! He is so adorable.

Sarah said...

Candy, that is awesome that you get daily updates of him. I love how they have his crib decorated too... you are very blessed to be able to see him every day while you can't be with him. So sweet!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Jaimee said...

That is awesome! Prince Jagger is the cutest baby! He's going to be a heart breaker.

-Jaimee

Bonnie said...

Your little hunky bunky is the best! He is soooo CUTE! It really is such a blessing to have such a great foster family... it will help you get through the next few months. Congrats!

Cassie said...

he keeps getting bigger and bigger everytime you post new pics. he is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE to see these precious pics of this precious baby boy!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!
Love~ steph

Natalie C. said...

he just tugs at my heart...he really is so beautiful

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! I am so glad your little sweetie has such a wonderful foster family!!

Robyn