Friday, October 26, 2007

DAY 3...in the life and times of JAGGER

We got up and had an AWESOME breakfast that Patti and Juanita made for us. We then went into Antigua shopping at all the markets. I carried Jagger in his MOBY wrap all day and he just LOVES it and so do I...because he is so close to me and he rubs his little hand on my chest the whole time. We then met Gaby and Aida, Jagger's foster family. First we set up the web cam and digital camera we took on Gaby's laptop. Well I should say I sat and WATCHED Gaby install the software for these things. Gaby is so SMART and beautiful. I just love her family already. I can tell already that my Guatemalan Family just grew when they came into our lives. I know we will always have a relationship with them and that Gaby and I will be great friends for life. We had the best lunch with her and her mom at the Filadelphia Coffee Plantation. Her mom really loves getting to foster the babies. Jagger is her seventh baby. She has had 5 boys and 2 girls. She is doing so many things for us so that he will be an easy baby for us when he comes home. I have pictures of them with us but they are on the camera I gave Gaby so I will have her send them to me in a few days. When we got back to the Inn, Maria's parents were there to take us to dinner at Hotel Antigua...YES WE ATE ALL THE TIME...We had such a great evening with them too. We got a tour of the hotel from one of the owners who is friends with Maria's family. It really was a PERFECT and RELAXING day with the LITTLE MAN OF MY DREAMS...JAGGY POO

Hey Mommy I know you want me to give you a BIG OLE WET JAGGY BESOS...RIGHT???

Here I come Mommy Pucker Up

Yup I am a MOMMA'S BOY already...see the big ole smile I give her while I am giving her BESOS

Oh NO SISSY...Mommy and Maria are at it again...What do they think I am a DOLL??? I hear they did this DRESS UP thing to you all the time too...any tips on how to get them to STOP it. Oh YEA and what about the FLASHING thing that seems to be stuck to Mommies hands....how do I DETACH that from her. Sissy I have so much to learn from you...I better get home fast.

Yup self portrait...Jaggy thinking MOMMY what are you doing NOW...you have really LOST IT

Jaggy's favorite place in the WHOLE WORLD...snuggled to mommy in his MOBY WRAP
Mommies favorite place for Jaggy to be....Oh this is the BEST!!!
The minute I put him in the WRAP he went right to sleep
Jaggy POO BEAR
Good night...Day four pictures soon to come

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jagger is so cute and a great head of hair already. I am so glad you have a great foster family to take care of him. It makes this process just a bit more bareable. I'm sure Kya will teach him all the ins and outs!


Chase thinks the same thing with the flashy thing, she never puts it down... Should we tell them because they are so adorable we just can't.

Jenny and Matt said...

What a sweet boy!

Christina said...

He is absolutely gorgeous and such a little peanut.

Unknown said...

He is so precious. I have to admit I'm jealous. I'm praying for the day we return to Guatemala.

Angel said...

What an awesome little pooh bear. He is adorable. :0) Angel

veggiemom said...

What a cutie! Can't wait until he's home!
Kerri and Ruby

Cassie said...

that moby wrap is the cutest thing. jagger looks all snuggly.

Alleen said...

AWESOME pictures! He is sooooo stinkin cute, but you know that already.