Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Baby Boy who STOLE our Hearts...Mommy's little Prince Charming

Back in the Saddle Again...Princessa Kya Blu is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!
Let me introduce Cooper who will probably be Jagger if we get to sign our POA today. Also I am going to be adopting him through some of my friends that live in Guatemala. I actually met Cooper while I was in Guatemala last week and got to hold him at 9 days old. My Friend told me not to make a decision until the meetings...which we all know happened yesterday. Things "should" work out fine with Cooper's case as long as we get DNA done like ASAP and get PA. I am pretty much over the moon again and I really wanted to share this little bundle of JOY with you today.

This Pictures were taken yesterday by his Guatemalan God Mother Maria Izabel...they brought him to Lions Inn...yes my old home....and I got to see him for about 30 minutes on the Web Cam and then Maria took about 30 new pictures for me...Oh sweet boy I can't wait to steal more Besos from you!!!

Holding Cooper for the first time at S and R's home...he is so tiny just like Kya Blu was...its like he needs to grow into the skin on his legs...also just like Kya Blu...now for the BIG SURPRISE...guess what else he has that stole my heart just like Kya Blu????

Do I really get to be a mommy to TWO BEAUTIFUL GUATEMALAN BABIES WITH BIG OLE DIMPLES??? I sure hope so!

Kya Blu practicing playing with the toys we are buying her new baby brother for Christmas

Sure mommy...I will show Cooper how to do EVERYTHING...like play with trains and wrap himself around your other little finger just like me.

26 comments:

veggiemom said...

What a doll! So happy that things have turned around!
Kerri and Ruby

starla said...

Oh my, he is stunning!

Unknown said...

How wonderful. He's precious. Will be praying for your adoption process.

Merrill said...

Beautiful Baby!
Congratulations,
Merrill

Angel said...

What a beautiful baby boy. Praying for you friend. Hugs! Angel

Natalie C. said...

Holy Crap!! Ok, so I know i said this about Liam but Kooper really does look like Kya..Candy, he is BEAUTIFUL...I am so happy for you, call when you get a chance...any chance on making it down to Texas soon?

Kelley said...

He is so beautiful! I agree he does resemble Kya Blu. Congrats. You will be in my prayers for a successful adoption!

Robyn said...

Candy, he is absolutely adorable!! I am so happy for you!! Praying you have a smooth process!!

Robyn

Dominick's Mommy said...

OMGosh, I am so happy for you. He is precious, just like Miss Kya!!! I will keep you all in my prayers. Thanks for sharing your good news with us.
Lynn

Cameo said...

Just beautiful!!!!

Kylie's Mommy said...

Wow... We really needed a sweet post like this today in blogworld..
I am so so happy for you...
Please keep us updated.. He is adorable and those dimples are to die for.
Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com

jajbs said...

Just plain old PRECIOUS!!!!!!! I LOVE The dimple. I will pray for you each day.


Amanda

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Ok, I had a big ole' typo on that post, and that would have driven me nuts, so I had to delete it and start over. I accidentally called him a "punking" instead of the "punkin" he is. Lol! Congratulations and LOVE THOSE DIMPLES! Praying things move very quickly for you guys. :)
d

Shannon said...

He is so tiny!! I love it!! I can't wait to hold him and kiss his little dimples!!!

Kristy said...

He is so cute!!! I think he looks like Kya Blu too!!! Looking forward to meeting you guys this weekend! I'll continue to keep you (and the process) in my prayers!!! :)

Teresa B. said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing him with us.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Ruth said...

He's a beautiful baby. Congratulations to you and your entire family.

Angie said...

What a beautiful little doll baby he is!!!!!
I hope the process doesn't get too sticky and you will be able to bring him home.

Missy said...

OH Candy,

This just made my day!! I can't even type for my tears of joy for you. He is just adorable!! Once again......Girl, we need to talk!!

Sending a huge CONGRATS to you,

Missy, Molly & Mattie

Sarah said...

Candy... he is ADORABLE! We had such a fun time with you this weekend and look forward to following your journey towards bringing Kya's little brother Kooper (I vote to keep Kooper) home!!

Love your dimple blessed kiddos!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! Someone told me at G'fest and I coudln't wait to get home to see his pictures. I think he looks just like Kya! Congratulations!!!

Wendy said...

Oh Candy I am so thrilled for you! You did the right thing after meeting Liam. Even Milagro said he had changed since she had last seen him and something was terribly wrong. I am so sorry I put you thru that. But....it led you to this angel. Love the dimples!

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats to you all Candy! It was wonderful meeting you guys in person! Kya is a princess of course! But I couldn't wait to get home and see the new little angel in your life!

Tricia said...

THREE CHEERS for Baby Kooper!!!!!

He is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! And so tiny & I dig the dimples!!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Oh, wow! Get ready to be a BIG sister Kya! Love those photos of BOTH your gorgeous babies!