Sunday, October 21, 2007

Live with Jagger Day 2

Things are going good here. Yesterday was a bit hectic just trying to get settled in and getting to know Jagger....but today was nice and peaceful. Yesterday Maria Izabel brought Jagger to me at the airport...which was AWESOME and now she has us living like ROCK STARS again in the Apartment here at the bed and breakfast. Yesterday I had lunch with Velveth and her family and met with Hector my Facilitator. That meeting went very well. I got a pretty good time line of when things will be done and I got to learn about Jagger's birth family who I will get to meet this time. I am so excited about this.
Things are pretty calm here in Antigua. I met two other moms today that are fostering here. No dramatic news of any problems with the cases in process. So all in all the adoptions seem OK for now.
Today was very special because I got to take Pictures of Jagger on the exact same Piano that I took pictures of Kya on last OCT. When I moved into Lions Inn last year there was a Piano Concert the day I moved in...just so happend the concert for this year was last night. After the mini photo shoot...we went shopping in Antigua and then to eat at a very wonderful reastraunt...Las Palmras...or something like that. It was so wonderful because I brought a MOBY wrap this time and it is the BEST WRAP EVER...I promise I have bought about 5 others and none of them are comfortable. I wore Jagger in the Moby Wrap...ALL DAY and my back or shoulders never hurt and he was SNUG and HAPPY. I really got a chance to bond with him today and it was wonderful...all except for the little thought that creeped into my head after dinner when I leaned down to kiss him...Oh my gosh I have to go home with out him on WED. I will leave you all with a few pictures from today...Oh and Kya got to meet her brother VIA WEB CAM today and it was so sweet she was blowing him kisses...Hugs Candy and Jagger
My Fav Pic from today...I love you Mommy's cuddle bear
You may remember this picture of Miss THANG Kya Blu...this was taken the day after we moved into Lions Inn last year
Who is that FUNNY PUNKBABY in the Piano???? Oh thats me mommy! I was so happy to get these pictures of Jagger on the same exact Piano
Am I seeing DOUBLE
Oh a TINY LITTLE PUNKMAN perched on a Piano
You see my Muscles...yes even in thie silly punpkin suit my mommy made me wear I am a tough little man
Mommy, Nana, and Jagger
Tia Maria Izabel and Teo Pepe...Pepe is meeting Jagger for the first time
Look Out Sissy Mommy says I get to come home to your house soon...you know the story...Max and Ruby....well they are changing it to Jagger and Kya very soon!!!

Look out man...I am on the move
Oh my word what does this HUGE bib say...Oh yes it is true I love you Sissy Blu
Hunky Bunky Bye Bye for now...my mommy needs to sleep while I am sleeping...

18 comments:

Jaimee said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! I love all the pictures and your commentary. Have a great rest of your trip!

-Jaimee

Our Family of 5 said...

oh Candy seeing his sweet little pictures just put a smile on my heart!

Dawn said...

Could that little boy be any cuter?!?!?!? Enjoy the rest of your time there!
d:)

veggiemom said...

He's so cute! The expressions on his face crack me up in some of the pics!
Kerri and Ruby

Alleen said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy every minute with him.

JuJu - said...

He is soooooooooooooooo beatiful!!!!!!!!!I am so happy for you Candy! LOVE the dimples - he is such a beautiful baby!

Julia:)

Sarah said...

Candy... you are a good story teller and I love your pictures that go with all the captions!

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with all your friends, and of course, with your cute little man!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

margaret said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. The first picture is my favorite - so handsome! I'll be thinking of you Wednesday.

jajbs said...

OMG! He is adorable! You are truly blessed! and so are your precious children!


Keep the pics coming!


amanda

Unknown said...

Oh, and, Candy, don't be shy about posting some pics of Pepe. I'm just saying . . .

Missy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Glad you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy every minute with that sweet boy.

Hugs,
Missy, Molly & Mattie

Farrah said...

So darn adorable....Hopefully you have a very smooth process....
he is precious.

Unknown said...

Candy,
He is simply gorgeous. Enjoy your time with him and hopefully things go smooth and you won't have to be separated too long and you won't have to make too many trips down!

Enjoy the day and have a safe trip home.

Robyn said...

Candy, he is such a cutie!! Enjoy the rest of your visit!!

Robyn

Maria Izabel said...

Hey mommy...we're here!!! I didn't cry at all...but when we had 10 minutes left to get to the Inn I was really really hungry...so I had my WHOLE pacha...and then I got SOOOO angry when I finished it!!! I started crying because maria wouldn't give me more...but then I fell asleep...again...and didn't wake up for a few minutes...then i woke up again...in a very good mood...so at the end it was fine...

Maria Izabel said...

ohhh before I forget we love you!!!

Kelli said...

Such a cute patutie. The pix are great!!!

Natalie C. said...

This is the first time I am getting to check everyones blogs and to my surprise you are in Guatemala...I tried calling you today and just got a voice mail, now I know why...Ok, so he is too cute and I love the pumkin outfit! Love ya girl!