Saturday, October 27, 2007

Day 4 and 5

Day four we packed up and moved into my other home away from home the MARRIOTT. We then took Jagger to baby photo to have his pictures made. We should have the proofs next week. He was a MESS...he did not want to take a picture with out his MOMMY. We then went to lunch with Maria and Pepe at Ta Cal....it was AWESOME...it is traditional Guatemalan food. We then got to go see Maria and Pepe's new CASA...which is so amazing. We are so happy for you and can't wait to try to keep Kya and Jagger off your stairs and out of your indoor fountain. I will post pictures of there house in a few days, they are on my moms camera and we don't have a cord to download them. We then headed back to the Marriott. We had a nice visit with Mariam and her family...a friends foster family. We then did a little more shopping and then ate a nice dinner at Sirabella. Wednesday morning we had breakfast with Velveth and then Maria and Pepe took us and Jaggy to the airport. Yes, I was crying the WHOLE WAY and I kissed him 1000 times. We had such a great trip and I really appreciate all my Guatemalan family who take there time to take us all over Guatemala....you know more of my heart stays in Guatemala each time I visit. Jagger was a totally dream baby...he LOVES to eat and was taking about 5 oz every two hours by the time we left. Also he loves to sleep on his MOMMY...I have a cute picture of that on my moms camera too.
From DAY 3...after lunch...Nana, Aida...Jaggers Foster Mommy, Jaggy POO, and me
MY BOY
Oh Mommy I adore you....and I adore you SON
NANA...I hear you love baby boys now...Oh just THIS BABY BOY HUH!!!
Nana's Last besos
We had Breakfast with Velveth in La Vista and then had to say goodbye...we love you and miss you Velveth....can't wait to meet your new daughter
Moms SUPER STAR
Totally Stylin



Jagger holding mommies hand...with both of his hands
REDS BASEBALL FAN
Smiley BOY
Walter, Mariam, Jagger, and the BEAUTIFUL Maria Carmen...they are my friends Jana's foster family and they are SO SWEET. They actually came to hotel to meet Jagger and see us. We really love them. They had a FIT over Jagger. They really LOVE the babies.
Counting the days until my mommy comes back...HURRY UP TURKEY DAY...I want to be my mommies baby turkey....Kya can be the Guate Tot Toddler Turkey

7 comments:

veggiemom said...

1st again! Love the pics - especially those eyes in one of the pics towards the bottom.
Kerri and Ruby

Christina said...

Your kiddos are so beautiful. You are one lucky mommy.

Missy said...

He is such a cutie pie! I know you are counting down the days until you hold him again.

Missy, Molly & Mattie

Shannon said...

OK! Seriously! He looks just like Kya in the Reds Baseball fan pic!

He is SO PRECIOUS Candy!!! I can't wait for Jade and Jaggy to meet one another for the first time!!!

Deanna said...

I love the pic of you and him together, hes a doll and you are a great mom! Im so happy for you!

jajbs said...

Girl, I wish I would have known you were at the Marriott this past weekend! We were picking up Bella to bring her home and spend a few days at the Mariot out by the pool, actually Sat, Sun and Monday . Oh well... Jagger is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


amanda

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Janas friend Lisa. she has been talking to me about doing a blog. I just wanted to let you know that your babys are so sweet and you are so lucky. I have 3 kids but your blob makes me want to go and adopt one.