Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our Sweet Sweet Baby



These are the pictures I recieved from Gaby and her family over the last week...Really Gaby you have know idea how these pictures get me through each day!!!!

Ok my computer CRASHED last night and I am having to use my husbands and can't get to my addresses in my email account...so if I don't get back with you give me a few days...I hope to get a new one this week.

I got DNA Authorization on FRIDAY...should have DNA done and go into family court sometime this next week. YIPEEEEE

Recieved my new 171H...but they made a mistake on it and did not change our fingerprint dates...so they are fixing it and mailing back to me this next week....UGGG

10 comments:

Katie said...

That was awesome !! I love seeing the pics of him with foster family !!! He really does just get CUTER and CUTER !!!

Unknown said...

Great news about the DNA and 171.... hopefully that will be in your hands this week. Jag is such a cutie. It is such a great gift to have a terrific foster family. It eases the mind tremendously doesn't it.

Missy said...

He is such a cutie pie! Love seeing the pictures and getting the updates.
Yeah for DNA authorization!
Missy, Molly & Mattie

JuJu - said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

veggiemom said...

Sorry about the I-171H but that's fantastic on your other news. Congrats!
Kerri and Ruby

Sarah said...

Simply precious... what an adorable little guy you have!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is great to have such a wonderful foster family.

Anonymous said...

SO SO Precious! What a fabulous foster family for your amazing little one. Congrats on the DNA authorization!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful baby boy and a great montage as well. Good luck little Jagger...get home to your Mommy , Daddy and Sis real soon !!!!

Minnie said...

Candy he is adorable! He looks just like Kya!!!Congratulations!
I pray that he is home soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!