Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gaby you are the BEST!!!

Just wanted to share the email I got two days ago from Gaby. Her and her mother are fostering Jagger/Kooper and she is also a friend of Maria Izabels. She sent me pictures of Jagger/Kooper as well. So now I have had pictures of him every week of his life so far...YIPEEE!
Hello Candy! This is Gabriela, from Antigua Guatemala, and I'm Aida's daughter, who is fostering your son Jagger. We wanted to send you a few pictures, so you can see how he is right now. I hope you can see the pictures because they are from a cellphone, so they might be blury, but in one picture you will see Jagger is smiling (that happens when one talks to him in a very sweet way... he is so adorable!) He is at the time a very calmed baby, and very peaceful. He eats a lot (3-5 ounces of formula every 2 hours), so he will grow up very fast. We hope you receive the pictures and enjoy them. Remember that we take care of him as one of our own and that we love him a lot. We hope to know from you soon. Blessings, Aida and Gabriela.




11 comments:

veggiemom said...

Love that cute little smile!
Kerri and Ruby

Unknown said...

He is sensationally beautiful, Candy! I cannot believe how much he smiles when he is not even a month old. He is a happy genius!

Missy said...

He is a cutie! What a smile! How wonderful that you are getting so many pictures.
Missy, Molly & Mattie

Kim said...

So cute! How wonderful to have that kind of contact with your foster mom!!

jajbs said...

He is a cutie pie! You are so blessed to have this relationship with his foster family... it will help with the process somewhat I am sure. Keep sharing them,please!

amanda

Robyn said...

What a sweet email!! He is absolutely adorable!!

Robyn

margaret said...

So nice to know that he is with such thoughtful people. It sounds like he is in great hands. I love the smiley picture!

Sarah said...

Can't miss those dimples, even from a cell phone! How awesome for all of these pictures!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

WONDER ME THIS LAND said...

Hi Candy!!!!
Quick Question...
When I was fostering, I met a Gaby in the adoption community whose husband was an attorney for another adopting family.

Is this the same Gaby??????
Please let me know on my blog.
I am so excited for you...
BTW- in case you are not remembering me,
we chatted on the phone once and online via adoption.com about fostering and adopting out of guatemala. you received your referral and ended up staying in the marriott before I received my referral of Sophia. I am out of Utah.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW REGARDING GABY.
love, Jennifer & Sophia

Maria Izabel said...

AAAAAAAWWWWWW!!! LOVELY PICTURE!!!

Kelly said...

He is just beautiful !!!!