Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Supercalifraglisticxbaladosis

Guess who gets to get fingerprinted on FRIDAY...yes like day after tomorrow....that's right the GREAT FAMILY!!! WOO HOO you have no idea how excited I am. My dear friend Missy not only totally hooked me up...she also would not give up on finding me some help. So now instead of waiting 5-6 weeks for a fingerprint appointment while I sat around and watched my 171H expire...there should be no lapse in time where I don't have a valid 171H...YIPEEE....and to top my good news off I am sitting here looking at my COMPLETE DOSSIER...all nice and Certified and Authenticated the one I will be hand delivering on Saturday. 61 hours until I hold my SON again and his process really begins. I really wanted to post some pictures tonight of my last trip to Guatemala with Cassie...but Blogger is being a PAIN...so maybe tomorrow.

10 comments:

Becky Scott said...

Yay! Great news! :-) See ya on Tuesday!

Kristy said...

Candy, that is awesome!!! I'm excited for you and so glad everything is coming together! We'll continue to pray for you guys!!! PLEASE, please take lots of pictures this weekend (like I have to say that...hehe)!! :) Again, so excited for you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Candy I am SO excited you got your fingerprinting appointment, not many people can say they actually look forward to being fingerprinted by homeland security. Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures.

Alleen said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooh, I can't wait to see more pics of you and your sweet boy.

Missy said...

So excited for you and thankful that everything has worked out for you. Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!! I don't think you should be allowed to blog without at least one picture!!!! Have a wonderful trip with that sweet boy!

Hugs,
Missy, Molly & Mattie

Suzanne said...

Candy - I am so excited for you - thanks for sharing your blog. You are certainly moving at Mach speed with this one and I wanted to wish you much luck. Have a wonderful trip and post some pics when you get back.

Our Family of 5 said...

Yay! Fantastic News!!

Wendy said...

Fantastic!!! Have fun getting fingerprinted tomorrow!

Shelby said...

Fantastic!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the completed dossier and fingerprints! Can't wait to see pictures of your little Kooper in your arms this weekend!

Sarah