Monday, October 15, 2007

Please USCIS...Be KIND and HELP US OUT

HUMMMMMM...Let me think...How can I get the USCIS to help bring my HUNKY BUNKY BUBBY HOME???
When we get there I will shoot them a SMILE just like this...and say PLEASE USCIS be a PUMPKIN and help us expedite our 171H extension and fingerprints...yes I know the word EXPEDITE...my Mommy has been throwing it around A LOT these last few weeks.

Then while Mommy is telling them our SOB story of how we have to get these done by a certain date for any chance at all of bringing my Lil Brother home...I will give them my SAD face just like this.

Kya is PUNKY BUNKY and her Sweet baby brother is now HUNKY BUNKY...TOO CUTE

That's right Ladies...Just call me HUNKY BUNKY!!!

Please Pray for US...we are Really CRUNCHING the TIME CLOCK and all the hold ups are on the US side. Here is the deal my 171H expires on NOV 1st. I sent a letter asking for my extension and fingerprints 6 weeks ago to the Dallas USCIS and have heard nothing. My very WONDERFUL friend Missy has been trying to help me and she discovered tonight that even though it is not on the USCIS web site...USCIS ADOPTION UNIT for our area has moved back to OKC. So no wonder they are not responding to me or our senator. I have a contact person at the OKC USCIS...thanks again to Missy, and I am calling her first thing in the morning. Please pray they give us a favor and let us had deliver the documents they need for our new 171H and let us get fingerprinted this week. MISSY I am so thankful God has laid it on your heart to really help me right now...and be my brain for me...mine is out to lunch right now...Below is a break down I got from Polo the man working on my case...I thought it was very nice of him to do this for me and its cool for all of us to see how the process is really broken down and what is REALLY needed for each step... But the main point is IF I could get my fingerprints done and the results back...I could be going into PGN as early as the second week in NOV.


The documents that we need, are the following:

TO GET DNA:

1. I-171H form.
2. I-600 form (please, give us 5 originals, in blank, signed).
3. G-28 form (Please, give us 5 originals, in blank, signed).
4. Roma Letter.

TO SUBMIT FOR FAMILY COURT

1. Photographs.
2. Name Affidavit for adoptive father.
3. Name Affidavit for adoptive mother.
4. Birth Certificate for adoptive father.
5. Birth Certificate for adoptive mother.
6. Divorce Decree (if someone is divorced).
7. Copy of Passport of adoptive father.
8. Copy of Passport of adoptive mother.
9. Roman Letter.
10. Letters of Reference (2).
11. Witness Affidavit (2).
12. Equal Rights Affidavit.
13. Tax Returns and Bank Statements (for adoptive father and adoptive mother).
14. Proof of Employment for adoptive father.
15. Proof of Employment for adoptive mother.
16. Police Query Letter for adoptive father.
17. Police Query Letter for adoptive mother.
18. Letter of Good Health for adoptive father.
19. Letter of Good Health for adoptive mother.
20. Home Study Report.
21. Power of Attorney.

We don´t need the I-171H to go into PGN.

We need the new fingerprints, to go into PGN.

We can go into Embassy with the old I-171H. However, they will asks the new one, after November 1st/2,007.

If you give us your dossier on October 20th/2007; we can go into USA Embassy, and obtain the Authorization fpr DNA, on October 29th/2007; and then, make the DNA test and Family Court, on November 2nd/2007. Both in the same day. You will be out of Family court 3 days later.

The law in Guatemala, is not retroactive and, we will have a new law, after the elections.

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Fingers are crossed.
Kerri and Ruby

Becky Scott said...

Can't wait to meet you in Guatemala this week. ;) Praying you get great news this week for your 171H and your case in general. **HUGS**

Missy said...

So happy to help out where I can and get this cutie home. Will continue to send prayers your way for a smooth process. Have a wonderful trip this weekend.

Hugs,

Missy, Molly & Mattie

Maria Izabel said...

I love all of his pictures!! I honestly can not wait to hold him again!!!