Sunday, October 14, 2007

If only Oklahoma was in CALIFORNIA...I could quit California dreaming!!!

Here is my responce to Gaby and then her responce back to me. I feel so blessed to have her and her mom in our lives already. As much as I know I will be missing him especially after this visit...I will know he is LOVED and WELL! Anyway I just wanted to share all of this with you as well as have all of this on here for Kooper/Jagger someday.
Oh Gaby…You have no idea how happy I am to get these. I have had such a rough few days trying to get all my paperwork for Jagger’s adoption ready to bring with me to Guatemala on Oct 20th. I am crying tears of joy seeing his SMILING FACE. I miss him so much already. I fostered Kya Blu Angelica myself in Guatemala City for 4 months at the Marriott and then 2 months is Antigua at Lions Inn (that is where I became best friends with Maria Izabel). This is going to be so hard for me not seeing Jagger everyday the way I got to see Kya but knowing that your family has him makes it so much easier. You mom was so sweet when I met her and I can’t wait to get to know you and your mom better. Maria sent me a picture of you and Ricardo in the USA last year, you all look so happy together. I know you all will love Jagger and take care of him just like I would. Let me tell you how I knew in my heart that God was blessing me with this baby boy when I saw him
.
1. He looks just like my daughter…only in boy form at that age.
2. He has the exact same dimples as Kya Blu
3. He seems like he is going to be my laid back one…which I really need Miss Princesses Kya is Miss Bossy Pants
4. Kya needs a little Prince in her life and Jagger is the perfect fit I did not want them to be more than 18 months apart and that’s exactly what they are. Kya birthday is 10th of March 2006. I want them to grow up to be very close and always have each other as siblings but also as being Guatemalan. It is very important to me for them to be proud of being Guatemalan. I love Maria Izabel and Pepe so much and they helped me fall in love with Guatemala and it is forever in my heart…yes I even miss the chicken bus fumes…HAHA
5. This is going to sound so funny….but one of the main ways I knew that God was giving me this baby as my son is that your mom takes a bath with him. I have always taken a bath with Kya and still do…she has a major fit if I don’t get in with her….so very soon when Jagger gets to come home there will be three of us in the Tub…rub a dub dub 3 ducky’s in the tub!!!
6. I also felt a Total PEACE with your mom and Ricardo and Silvia…and I almost started crying when your mom had to leave…I am a big DORK!!!

I am really excited about making another Guatemalan friend…YOU!!! Your family will be happy to know they will always get to see Jagger and Kya grow up because I will be coming to Guatemala for the rest of our lives. I just can’t stay away I love it to much. You and your family are welcome at our house any time.

By the way your ENGLISH IS AWESOME…I am so excited about that too. You write perfectly. I wish my Spanish was even close to that good.

Please give my sweet Prince Jagger…a ton of BESOS from his Mommy, Daddy, and Sister…but most of them from his MOMMY…he is going to be mommies BOY I hope because Kya is a TOTAL DADDIES GIRL!!!Please send pictures when ever you get a chance it means so much to me to get the pictures

Forgot to say….I got another Sign from God today that Jagger is the Baby Boy for our family. His birth mom’s birthday is the same day as Kya Blu’s….WOW GOD IS AWESOME!!!

HI CANDY, HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU READY TO COME TO GUATEMALA TO SEE YOUR BABY? WELL I WANT TO THANK YOU IN A FIRST PLACE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL MAIL YOU SENT US AND ALSO FOR THE THINGS YOU WROTE... ONLY A FEW PARENTS ARE AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! We would love to know from you every time you can write us. I will be so happy to get to know you better, and my mom is also excited to do so. My mom says that it is so important that you come to Guatemala to visit your baby, because he will easily remember you; even if you did it once, he will know who you are. But that is a really great thing, to see you every time you can travel to Guatemala. We can imagine how happy you are for adopting another baby, and we really want to thank you for being such a lovely woman, for giving guatemalan babies, I mean, your son and daughter, a better life. Be sure that we will take care of Jagger just as you would, because we know that you want the best for your baby, like taking a shower together or for example, when we talk to him and I try to do it in English, so he will recognize some words... things that will make your life so much easier when you start living with your baby. I know for sure that he is being blessed with a mother like you... so lovely, so kind... so fan of SHOPPING!!! haha... he will have tons of clothes, I can't imagine how happy he is already and how happy he will be. When you said that you bought Jagger lots of things for his care, I was wondering if you have a baby sling or a baby carrier... to carry him whenever he needs so. And let me tell you that I would love to go to Oklahoma with you (if you accept it sometime).... we would have so much fun as Maria did, and I could help you with your babies... that is one of my dreams come true. I've been in the States twice, and I was going this year to NY, but I'm not sure. And I have a question... is Oklahoma in California?? I also love shopping so we could have soooooo much fun! HAHAHAHA (just kidding) Another important thing we wanted to telle you is that we believe in God as I think you do... we know that it is God's decision that Jagger was meant to be with you. God has his perfect plans, and I was surprised for Kya's birthday and it's connection with Jagger. I hope you didn't fell asleep reading the e-mail. My mother and I send you lots of hugs and blessings!!! Gaby & AĆ­da
PS: Thank God you could see the pictures... they are really beautiful. I will keep sending you pictures!

Hi Mommy I hear you are coming to see me soon....I am trying to wave at you but I just can't get all my fingers up.

16 comments:

veggiemom said...

warm fuzzies!
Kerri and Ruby

Dawn said...

Awww...love the notes and the pictures (especially that first baby smile!)...he is so precious Candy. Praying you are able to get all your paperwork completed so you can be worry free when you visit.
d

Alleen said...

How wonderful you will have such a close and special relationship with his foster family. They sound absolutely AWESOME!

Hee hee. If only OK was in California,huh???

Missy said...

I am so happy that you are developing such a wonderful connection with the foster family and receiving all of the pictures of your beautiful boy. It is not the same as fostering yourself but how reassuring to know that he is in such loving hands. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy that baby. We want to see lots of pictures of the two of you together.
Missy, Molly & Mattie

Maria Izabel said...

I MISS YOU!!! WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON SATURDAY!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, what a precious little guy! And how great to be able to communicate with the foster family!

Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh Candy! He is so precious!!! And what a blessing to have a foster family like this. I'm sure it takes alot of worry out of you. XOXO- Rhonda

Braedensmommy said...

Candy,
These messages are priceless. What a gift for Jagger!
I am sooo happy for you!
Megan

Katie said...

That is such a awesome blessing to have them to take care of Prince Jagger!! God is Good !!! :)

Jenny and Matt said...

That is so special. Wonderful!

JuJu - said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm happy for you - what a great blessing!!!!!!!!

JuJu - said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm happy for you - what a great blessing!!!!!!!!

Marlene said...

How exciting and wonderful! You must be feeling on top of the world. I am happy for you both.
By the way Vanessa and I will be at the Marriott December 9th and 10th. Maybe we will see you there on one of your visits.

Natalie C. said...

It is so great to have such an open and amazing relationship with his foster family. Oh my God, he is so cute!

Kristy said...

What a precious thing...to know he is being well taken care of...and to be updated weekly!! :) I still can't get over how much he looks like Kya...especially the one of him smiling!!! :)

Bonnie said...

HOW SWEET! I love the notes and pictures. You are sooo luck to have a wonderful foster family! They sound great and Jagger is a doll!