Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Little HAM!!!

Here are a few of the new pictures we got over the last few days from Gaby. Gaby we wish you the best with your last 3 days of school.
Daddy's Hair Do in Sisters shirt...Kya wore this when she was 4 months old...Our son is wearing it at 2 months old.
Oh my gosh mommy I am a BIG BOY!
Jaggy Poo
My ROCK STAR

This picture cracks me up...he is like...HUMMM is that a Paucha I see over there???

AWWWW...Sweet Dreams Son
Look Mom Sissy already taught me how to buckle and un buckle my car seat...how you ask? Well she sent me Instructions thru email...haha
Hamming it up for the camera...ONE HAPPY BOY!






Laughing at my mommy and daddy

7 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

MY Goodness he is so alert and looks so darn happy. Too Cute!

Merrill said...

What a healthy, happy boy you have!
Merrill

Christina said...

He is sooooo cute.

Soltana said...

I just read the whole thing!!!! Oh my he is tooo darn cute!!! Kya is gonna be a great big sister!!!!

veggiemom said...

What a cutie! Hope he makes it home very soon!
Kerri and Ruby

Blessed Mommy said...

Candy! Congrats again, he is just the cutest!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

These photos are SO adorable. He is so alert and handsome! How wonderful to have som many great photos!