Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful to be together...Happy Turkey Day 2007

We made it to GUATEMALA and everything is going WONDERFUL...we are all loseing 10lbs looking after two Guate Tots now. Daddy and Bubby had a very special love at first glance relationship. Kya and Pepe rekindled there LOVE too. We had a great dinner at Montano's and then came back to the room and got to visit with Cristal and meet her son. Today we met with they people who are handling our case and we also had our family picture taken for our Christmas Cards. We had Thanksgiving Lunch here at the Westin where we got to meet Cameo and V...V is such a beautiful girl and we were really happy to get to see them. Tonight we went to dinner with Maria and Pepe again and it was AWESOME. Kya and Bubby are doing great together she thinks that he is HER baby and she touches him and says AWWW baby. He is facinated and scared of her at the same time....smart boy!
A few Pictures to tide you over until we get home..Daddy meeting Baby Brother...more pictures on Sisters Blog...Happy Turkey Day

The HAND OFF... Maria Izabel was waiting in the lobby for us...and Daddy went into Major Daddy mode
Oh SON I am hear to hold you and love you forever
My TWO TURKEYS
Thankfull for MOMMY and DADDY
Daddy and his SON
OH Mommy is that really you...Thank you for bringing me Daddy and Sissy
SHES BACK
Mommy FINALLY got her hands on me
Our FAMILY
Align Center
Yes Sis...I do have as much hair as you did...now don't pull it please

Aunt LaLa holds baby brother for the first time
Oh did you hear OU has already recruited me....Boomer Sooner
If we put our heads together I am sure we can come up with a PLAN to get you home NOW bubby
Oh yea Girls I am the WHOLE Package...ROLL after ROLL. CHUBAWUMBA is my new nick name!
Mommy don't tickle tickle my CHUB again

11 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh !! I don't know whats cuter : the chub or the dimples !! Either way you must be EATING him up -- You know I would be !!!!!!!

veggiemom said...

Love the pics, especially the one of him and Kya looking at each other.
Kerri and Ruby

Kelly said...

I am tearing up because you all are so darn cute !!!!! Happy Belated Thanksgiving !!!!

Cameo said...

He's soooo cute!!!! I still can't get over how much he and Kya look alike! Destined to be!

Alleen said...

oh my goodness, look at that buddah belly!!!!!!!!!!

So happy you're all together!

Anonymous said...

Kya & Jagger's Nana says: Hey little Bubba--you are growin too fast! Nana can hardly wait to see you in all the jazzy outfits Mommy brought you. Be a good boy for the Family pics--and try to keep sissy in line too--she will show you how to be a stinker! (and look so innocent) Besos!

jajbs said...

What a precious family you all are!!! Those dimples on those precious little ones just melt me!!!


amanda

Corey said...

How CUTE!!!! What a wonderful thanksgiving!!! Too too cute :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!!!! So glad you all are together! And for Thanksgiving no less!!!! So much to be thankful for!!! Now, let's get little man home!!!! Have fun and be safe!!

Janet said...

Wow, how exciting for your family to be adopting again. Wishing you a smooth process.

Angel said...

Just LOOOVE the new pictures. What a cutie. Angel