Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oh Cuddle Bear...Mommy, Daddy, and Doodle Bear MISS YOU!

Here is My Little Bear...Oh he is growing so much. I did get my CORRECT 171H today and will mail it to Guatemala tomorrow. They are going for DNA and Family court on the same day next week. HURRRRAYYYY for the good new on Guatemalan Adoptions today.

Peek a Boo...Mommy here I am
Yup Just Hanging out is Sissy's Wrap...waiting on you to come and see me again
Little BEAR
I love him in RED...and it works so well with Christams around the corner
Showing Off
This Picture Looks JUST LIKE KYA to me!
Jaggy Poo and his Best Bud Ricardo...Gaby's Boyfriend taking a Siesta together...AWWWWW
Aida, Jaggy Poo, Gaby and the other Foster baby going to VOTE!
I love you Mr. Smiles
This is SUCH a Kya face too....Oh Jaggy you and Sissy are going to keep Mommy BUSY!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Mr. Little Bear is soooooooo cute !!! I don't know how you can stand it !!!! You could name him Bronson Bear !!! :)

veggiemom said...

Adorable!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Our Family of 5 said...

I just wanna eat up them smiles!!

Crystal said...

awww How sweet is he?--ooh girl I have been following I just have not had a lot of time to comment! :O) I am sooo happy for you !!!!!!! He is such a little sweetie!!!!!! I can't wait until you bring him home!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Maria Izabel said...

he's too sweet...i love how he looks like KYA sooo much...it seems they're more alike as he grows...love him!!!

Unknown said...

Look! At! Those! Cheeks! Love him!

Natalie C. said...

I could just eat him up!!!

JuJu - said...

He is just so adorable Candy - I am so gald things are moving along for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia:)

Unknown said...

He is absolutely gorgeous. What a great foster family you have. You get daily updates. Hopefully it won't be too long for you and Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

Sig said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, what a CUTIE. I wanna squeeze him.
Can I go with you to Guat next trip?LOL