Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Pictures Today

Miss Gaby Girl...THANK YOU for the new pictures. Gaby is home from the hospital and she is so happy to be home but still in alot of pain. Maria Mercedes is still in coma so PLEASE keep them in your prayers. DNA and Family Court are done so now we wait on PA. Aida...Thank you so much for putting the DNA outfit on Jagger that is so special to me because Kya wore the same outfit in her DNA pictures. Aida I will never be able to repay you for the EXTRA pictures you took for me of our son with his dear birth mom...I so love the way she is smiling at him. I know you had so much going on with your only daughter in the hospital...but still you took the time to make all my wishes come true...we love you!

What you lookin at...My hair???
Yup I look COOL just like my DADDY
WOO HOO We Rocked DNA and FAMILY COURT today and GABY got to come home from the Hospital too...What a GREAT DAY
Chunky Monkey...yes just like Daddy too
Oh yea and a FOXY Boy I am...bet you can guess just like DADDY TOO
Daddy HURRY UP ALREADY...I know you want to me so BAD

7 comments:

veggiemom said...

Love the new pics. Glad Gaby is better and still thinking of Maria Mercedes and her family.
Kerri and Ruby

Kelli said...

Absolutely precious!!

Maria Izabel said...

ohhhhhhhh!!! BEATIFUL!!!! I can not wait for you to get here!

JuJu - said...

your little man is precious!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

LOve the pictures! His hair reminds me of Chase's at that age!

Cassie said...

hope you all are having so much fun in guatemala for thanksgiving. love all the pics of jag. miss ya'all! the pics of us in guatemala make me smile. i wanna go there again!

Cassie said...

hope you all are having so much fun in guatemala for thanksgiving. love all the pics of jag. miss ya'all! the pics of us in guatemala make me smile. i wanna go there again!