Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brother and Sister....together at last

These Pictures totally CRACK me up...they are both naked and giving me the LOOK...I can't wait for Kya to meet her baby brother...and for all my friends down there to see Kya again...Oh its so exciting how will we sleep tonight! I will be posting pic's very soon of my two Guate Tots together...HUGS and have a Happy Thanksgiving

Hey SIS I am a Rough and Tough BOY you remember that

Yes BRO I know and belive me I am not a bit worried about it I may look CALM here but I am a WILD CHILD

11 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

Candy~~~

Looking at him in the 2nd picture, it is AMAZING how much he looks like Kya when she was that age... WOW!!!! Put a hair bow on him and you wouldn't be able to tell.

Did you decide between Racer and Jagger yet?

jajbs said...

OMG!!! They look like twins!!!! Now... post those pics SOON... please! :)


amanda

Pineapple Princess said...

What an awesome brother/sister team they will be!

Faith, Family, Future said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!! I know you said they looked alike but girl they could be twins. That is amazing.

Have a wonderful trip.

PS-Did you get my insane voice mail tonight. Sorry, I am a little scatter brained these days.

Love Ya,
Tammy

Kathy said...

Too cute!

JuJu - said...

so excited you guys are going to be together for Thanksgiving:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I can't wait to see pics of them together.

veggiemom said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see them together.
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! Precious! Hope your Thanksgiving was AWESOME!!!!!

Krystal said...

You guys look great as a family of 4!!! I love the pics of Kya & Jagger in brown -- beautiful babies!

Princess D said...

Wow, tooo cute. Love the pics of Dad holding his son for the first time. Kya looks so sweet with her baby brother. Hope your trip went well and you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs,
D