Thursday, November 8, 2007

FPF POST...Long I know... Pic's from my Sept trip

YIPPPEEE Computer back and I feel like I have my right arm back...hehe! Here are the pictures of Guatemala from my SEPT trip when I met Jagger for the first time.
My Favorite Memory from my Trip to Guatemala in Sept...Meeting My Sweet Son!
The town of Chimaltenango where Kya and our son are from



Chimaltenango is known for making Bricks and tile roofs...which my mom loves
Stores and a NOT THE WINNER President sign in Chimaltenango

Our DRIVER for our Lake Road Trip....All the ladies FAV Gutemalan Man...PEPE
Cassie holding on for DEAR LIFE...HAHAHAH
Where Maria and Pepe will be Married soon...Hugs
bagging Potatoes by the road
The Lake
PePe took this picture of us...looks like a add in a magazine to me
Guatemala City
McDonalds Delivery Motercycles

hey Alicia is someone in the back of that truck...haha

We
Love
GUATEMALA FOREVER

Maria, Me, and Cassie at Lions Inn
Our Facebook and My Space Pictures
Yes we are big dorks
NO Troy we never left the hotel and we never went out after DARK....NOT
William, Maria, and PePe


BFF
Dinner at Montana's YUMMY
Friends Forever
On the top of Casa Santo Domingo
On the cobble stone streets of Antigua

I think they call this BANANA OVERLOAD
Tile roofs EVERYWHERE in Antigua
Love this
My HOME at Lions Inn

Oh Lions Inn I missed you so much....








8 comments:

veggiemom said...

Love all the pics and the fact that your blog is no longer pass word protected. :)
Kerri and Ruby

Alleen said...

You crack me up!

Faith, Family, Future said...

You are a scream woman. When I go back will you go and be my tour guide?????

Hey tell me you got my email tonight, it is important!!!

Tammy

Dawn said...

What memories those pictures bring back...I love Guatemala...I want to go back... :(
d

Shelby said...

Gorgeous pictures...

Marianne said...

Candy,
Jagger is absolutely beautiful congratulations to you and your family.

We have not met before, I am Elizabeth Yessenia's Aunt, Miriam and Freddie's first foster baby. Jana had told me she was printing the pictures I had sent her of Elizabeth for her friend who was traveling to Guatemala and I had wondered if it was you and if you might be adopting another sweet baby from Guatemala. He is absolutely precious and I'm sure he will be a prefect fit into your family.

I also loved seeing the pictures of Miriam, Walter and Maria Carmen when they came to visit you. Although I never got to meet them personally, I am forever grateful to them for the wonderful care they gave to Elizabeth. She is an incredible joy to our family and I can't imagine our life without her. She is coming to visit for Thanksgiving and I had a great time today shopping for gifts to give her when she is here.

I hope that Jagger's adoption process is smooth and quick and that you soon have him home. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Marianne

Anonymous said...

OMG! So I am the one who gave you a diaper at the Dr office in Guat a year ago! Our son was fostered by Aida! She is wonderful!!! It was so awesome to see pics of Gaby and Ricardo on your blog!!! I hope your little man comes home soon! Congrats! What a small world!

Jaimee said...

What a great post! I loved looking at all the pics. Our foster mother and family live in Chimaltenango. I hope we get to go visit during out pick-up trip. I love the pictures of Jagger, he is such a gorgeous baby!

-Jaimee