Monday, November 12, 2007

Car Wreck Please Pray

PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE....Gaby...my good friend and the daughter of my son's foster mom and her boyfriend the son of my friends handleing my case and his sister were in a bad Car Wreck in Guatemala today. It was very scary and Gaby was in the front asleep with no seatbelt. She is still in the hospital and has to have surgery tomorrow on her knee. She also broke her foot and it banged up her face and teeth pretty bad...she is such a beautiful girl and I know this worries her. Also Ricardo's sister was asleep in the back seat and she was knocked out and is still in the hospital. I am so woried about all of them. Please say a prayer for them today. Gaby is the only girl in a family with 3 brothers and 2 foster son's right now so I am sure her mom Aida needs our prayers for peace tonight too. Thank you so much...Gaby we love you girly and we are thinking about you so much.

PS...I talked to Gaby tonight at the Hospital...and this is an INSIDE JOKE for her I am so glad she has not lost her FUNNY BONE...hehe SAVE THE LAP TOP...I love you girly!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I hope everyone gets better soon! How scary.

Katie said...

How scary !!! Are they all okay??

Marianne said...

How terrible. I will be keeping them in my prayers.
Marianne

Missy said...

Sending prayers their way.

Missy, Molly & Mattie

Joanna said...

This is just my biggest fear in Guatemala - the car accidents! I hate the way people drive down there, it's so scary. I'm so sorry to hear about Gaby, and will be keeping her in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Have you gotten any updates? how is everyone?

I will keep them in my prayers