Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some BUNNY likes Sissys Bunny

Pretty much a Wordless Wed for me...I was sick all day today but thanks to a friend I met hear who had some meds I am feeling better and we are going out with Velveth and her family tomorrow. The Kids are doing great. Jagger only cried when Aunt Lala told him he was too young for French Fries. We took them to Mc Donalds tonight so Kya could Play. Jagger LOVES to get his hands on Kya's Bunny too...and he laughs when she cries??? Its pretty funny. They are really good together except the both want all the attention. HUGS
































10 comments:

Katie said...

Ugh .. that stinks that you are sick :( But your lucky charms are priceless. I love how Kya acts totally uninterested in Jagger !!

Mary Ann said...

Candy, hope you feel better so you can enjoy your time with Jaggy poo better. Pics are toooooo cute!

Jenne said...

Candy, I hope you're feeling better!! I love the pictures!

Jenne

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Looks to me like all you did was play dressup with your "Babydolls" Ha! Hope you are mucho better today my angel. Hugs to Velveth and her family from NaNa.

Anonymous said...

I've never been to you blog before but I just have to say - you have two of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!

Cherrie said...

Jaggy is a TOTAL Rockstar...love
the Easter outfits. Kya looks like a princess. I can't tell you how much I look forward to your pictures...Moose has found a place in my heart...almost makes me want another baby!

I would like to email you privitely, if you wouldn't mind.
My email is uric@salsgiver.com

Have a great week,
Cherrie in PA

Laurie said...

So glad you are feeling better. That video was priceless! Kya is such a good big sister! Abrazos grandes a todos!

Jenn said...

Your kids are so cute! I hope you have a great trip and feel better soon!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Too adorable for words! Of course the attention thing, but they seem very happy!

Glad you are feeling better! Don't want to miss a second of enjoying your kiddos!

Emily said...

Loving all the pictures! They are both such precious babies.