Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Football Star and His Biggest Cheerleader!



SuperBowl Babes
Yup I already have the hang of holding a football
De De....Mommy says I get to go to the Super Bowl next year...but just to watch
But in 20some years I get to Play in the Super Bowl
Enough Pic's Mom...and yes I will give you my Autograph Sissy
ANOTHER AEROSMITH FAN....in the FAM
Mommy says I can be a Football Player and a Little ROCK STAR
But for now...I JUST WANT MY PACHA!!!!
I think I see my Pacha over there
ME...YES I AM BUBBYS BIGGEST CHEERLEADER...GO POKES right NANA and Grandpa Charlie???

OH and Soon we will also get to be SURFER BABIES....OK DE DE???



They LOVE Ellie and Eli and Kya gets them out and gives him Eli and her Ellie every morning...she likes to sleep with both of them...imagine that???


Learning to use my legs
WHO IS THAT HANDSOME BOY
OH yea thats ME!!!

Just a Swingin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Candy!!! Could he be any happier??? I can't wait for you to get that boy home!! What is happening with your case??
Have a great rest of the trip. Are you staying through Easter? I want to go to Guate sometime for Semana Santa and stay in Antigua!
Have fun!!!
steph

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Oh Yeah!Havin too much fun--that's what I'm talkin about! Wish I was there in the middle of all of it with you. And Mommy--Uncle Bill Pedersen would be proud--you even got in a couple of "butt"shots--Ha! Kya's cute little J-Lo booty--Too Cute! Hurry home--and sneak Jaggy into your carry-on. I'm sure he can charm his way thru security!

Cherrie said...

Does this little boy EVER cry or not have a SMILE on his face. Every picture is cuter than the last.

Enjoy your little bunny babies.

Happy Easter!
Cherrie

Marlene said...

What a happy little guy! What a cute set of kids too!

Angel said...

OH MY GOSH!!! They are SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE together. What a pair!!! Angel

margaret said...

Love those smiles! We can't wait to meet Jagger (at Guatoberfest maybe?)