Monday, March 24, 2008

The GREAT Guate Tots get their Easter Baskets

SO IN LOVE
HUMMM What is this all about???
Oh lets see here, What is that cool shiny thing My Sister Has...and Where is mine?
Let me take a look in my DUCKY EASTER BASKET
Just DUCKY...We got PIZZA POOCHES...hehe! Thats what Velveths daughter Sophia calls her 101 dalmation that I got her last year.
Oh I think I like this COOKIE MONSTER GUY...he likes to eat and you know Cookies go so well with Pacha's
See Bubby that is a COOKIE...and you will see De De is a Chocolate Chip Cookie Monster himself...but guess what he SHARES!


Now it looks like Jagger is reading to Kya Blu
Kya LOVES Butterflys
A Pony for Tony...hehe...Remeber that book NANA...well this is a PONY for Jaggy
I am MR. LUCKY
Jaggy watching his Catapiller Crawl...he really did not know what to think about this!


This picture is for Grandma...its hard to see but Jagger has a HALO made out of Kya's Bracelet on his head...she must think he is DAX...haha. But he does look like a little ANGEL with his hands folded like this.
Rings on her legs and her
TOES
Jagger wears 18 months and Kya wears 24 months
Jagger with LUCKY and Kya Blu with PENNY...SOME BUNNY LOVES THEM



8 comments:

Tracey said...

So so so cute. I can't wait to hear that J is coming home!!

Mama Bunny said...

They are so precious. BTW- I'm getting M into headbands as well! Now that she has bangs, I have no idea what to do with her hair.

Michelle said...

Looks like Easter was very special... It was great to see you again and meet your family, I had a fabulous time!

Now I WANT a case update, Jagger should be on his way home very soon... Come on ORANGE, come on PINK! Keep us posted.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Oh Bubby, Nana will read you all about A Pony for Tony when you get home. That little book has been many a mile for the past 55 years--HA! ORANGE!!- - -POWER!!! Come on Jaggy--you can say it! Should we call "Pistol Pete" to come to Guatemala with pistols ablazin to get you home sooner..I mean faster!! Ha,DeDe. Luv you bunches little man!

Amy said...

I have loved all of your updates from Guat! Jagger is getting so big and cuter by the minute. I can't wait to hear that you is home forever! You are going to be a busy momma with a baby and a toddler...it is crazy busy, but wonderful all wrapped up in one!

veggiemom said...

Adorable! Can't wait until they're both home together!
Kerri and Ruby

Cassie said...

Love the vidoes. Looks like you are having fun with that flip! Isn't it awesome! Looks like you had the whole toy room packed up and put in your hotel room. ha ha.
Love ya!

Cherrie said...

The first picture of Kya with her arm around Jaggy's neck is so cute, BUT, I have older kids and I think she is practicing her "choke hold!!" LOL It looks oh so sweet and innocent now..hehehe.
As always, awesome pictures.
Cherrie