Saturday, March 1, 2008

Gaby and Jagger

Gaby we TOTALLY LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK. How funny, we both cut our hair off. Thank you Gaby for sending me these new pictures and updates. I am going to love having these for Jagger to read someday. I love seeing the pictures of you with Jagger because I know how much you love him and he looks so HAPPY! Here is the email and update Gaby sent me yesterday.

HEY GIRL!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING???


HOPE YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN AT TEXAS!!! RIGHT NOW, LIFE IN GUATE IS BORING...HAHA! ATTENDING SCHOOL IS DRIVING ME CRAZY 'CAUSE I HAVE A TON OF WORK TO DO!!

BUT, HERE ARE PICTURES OF YOUR REALLY BIG BOY!!! LOOK AT HIM, HE IS GROWING, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE HE IS BIGGER NOW, I MEAN, FROM HIS LENGTH... BUT HERE HE IS, HE IS SUCH A SWEET LITTLE BOY! WE CAN'T STOP TALKING TO HIM 'CAUSE HE LAUGHS AND SMILES.

AND NOW, HE RATHER TAKE HIS PACHA WITH THE ADVENT BOTTLES... HE DOESN'T LIKE GERBER ANYMORE!

HE IS STILL DRINKING 6 OUNCES (COULD YOU IMAGINE IF HE DRINKED MORE!!) AND HE GOES TO SLEEP AT 10 PM AND WAKES UP AT 6 AM.

SILVIA SENT ME A PICTURE OF JAGGER'S SISTER ANGELICA, AND SHE IS A REALLY CUTE LITTLE GIRL!!! I WILL SHOW YOU THE PICTURE WHEN YOU COME, 'CAUSE SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

SO, KEEP ON HAVING FUN THERE AND I SEND YOU LOTS OF HUGS FOR YOU AND FAMILY!!!

XOXO... GABY

Gaby LOVIN your new HAIR CUT!

Gaby and Baby Bubby SELF PHOTO

THIS IS MY FAV PICTURE!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Aww, great letter and adorable pictures!

Nikki
P.S. Check out Blogs for a Cause for a blog giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Oh Gaby--your hair is soooo cute--I love this cut on you. It really makes your beautiful eyes stand out! You Rock! Give Jaggy some besos for me--one day soon I will just kiss his little face clear off!

JuJu - said...

he is so BIG -
that is how we like our boys here:)

stalking for you O-U-T:)

Courty said...

Awww! Your little Jagg's is so adorable!! Is Kya and Jagger bio sibs?

Cherrie said...

How lucky for you to have somebody who loves Jaggy soooooo much!

Question...how old is his sister?
Are they twins? Just curious, I can only imagine what a sweetie a female version of "Moose" would look like!

Cherrie in PA

Kim said...

He is so cute! That is wonderful that you have so much contact and so many great pictures.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So cute! I like her hair like that too. It is so wonderful what good care and love he is getting, but nothing better than being home with his forever family!

Jennie Caudle said...

His little face does look slimmer like you mentioned on the phone..He is a cutie!! I keep praying to see an OUT from you on the blog soon. Take Care!
Talk to you soon.

God Bless
Jennie