Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pic's from Aunt La Las Camera

Feeling Kind of FUNNY TODAY...you will see! FUNNY is getting me thru till FRIDAY and MY SONS BC! CONGRATS CHERI...WHOOO HOOO Go show my GIRL some Love!

What the HECK I woke up and they had turned me into a BLUE M&M
HUMMM...My sister looks like she is holding a WAND...maybe she did this???
Well Maybe it was AUNT LALA...
I think they are testing the DON'T MELT IN YOUR HANDS SLOGAN
WOOO HOOO...now this is what I am taking about...the FLYING M&M
Did someone say something about a FLYING BIRD
THE FAMOUS STRAW HAT BAND???? WHAT THE HECK only at the MARRIOTT
POOL TIME
Cheek to Cheek


The Chicken Dance Jagger
ALL MOMMIES BESOS'S
Party in KYA's CRIB

Ok all you 16 candles fans out there...TUNE IN TOKYO....HAHA




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: I am lovin it!! Thanks Mommy! U crackin me up already this morning. I love love love blue M&Ms -doesn't everyone?? Blessings to all!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love those pics!!! Now go get that cutie.

Cheri said...

Thanks Candy for your continued support!!! I love your new pics. When are planning on going down? Keep me posted. Cheri

Angie said...

He is seriously so stinking adorable! Too cute! Love the tune in tokyo too!

Cherrie said...

Melts in your heart...not your hands..........
Cherrie

Sarah said...

LOL!! Love all your captions!!! Long Duck Dong rocks!