Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Petapa Irtra with Velveth and Family

Not to much video from today...trying to figure out my new FLIP...thanks to ANGEL and then Cassie...so I have tons of video on there...here is the video from my Camera. We had a Great day...and we are SO TIRED...We went to Irtra, TGIF, and Pice!






Lovin us some MOOSEY BOY
Moose's SISTER
Anyone remember this Play Mat???
MOM...GET THIS SISTER OUT OF MY TOY...RIGHT NOW
My Little Peanuts
Lets Play
PEEK A BOO...Kya and Sophia
Jagger
Rosea
Mommy, Kya Blu, and Aunt Lala...Jagger was asleep

Velveth and Kya and Jaggers Mommy
What is holding these peoples interest????
UHHH...DUH...the Watching the people in the Pool while we were sweating and getting Sun Burns...hehe LOVES the Teeter Totter
Kya swinging again in her DINO EGG...with her NEW friend Tiffany


Raphael with both hands full of SILLY GIRLS
Ok KYA is SO going to love Kiddie Park this year...because she rode these car roller coaster 5 times in a row...I had to bribe her with French Fries to get her off






Maria Fernanda, Monica, her Hubby and Raphael
Silly Kya
Silly Jagger
CUTE Kya
CUTE Jagger

YES PUNKY BREWSTER MUST BE READING MY BLOG BECAUSE SHE USED MY BABIES NAME...SO WEIRD HER COMBO OF NAMES SO CLOSE TO OURS!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE seeing all these happy pictures!!!!!!! I just read Punky Brewsters last little girls name wow! How weird! Your blog must be famous!!!!! Have you gotten your I171H mess fixed yet? I am praying for Jaggy to get home really fast!

Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

Jagger & Kya's NaNa says: Oh Velveth and Rafael--your girls are beautiful! I am so happy that Sophia and Kya finally got to play together--I know they had a blast! So many special memories our families share--Love to you all!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

What fun! I LOVE the matching outfits! They are just too cute together!