Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CHICKEN BOK BOK BOK...Yup thats ME!

YUP, I Chickened OUT. I am in the same boat with two other friends from a FALL BLOG I started and the A.com Forum. We have really been CHEERING each other on and today Kim http://kandkadopt.blogspot.com/ got YUCKY NEWS...a KO...so that SCARED the PANTS OFF OF ME. Cheri http://harrisquest.blogspot.com/never got thru today and everytime she did get someone to answer she got cut off.
KIM I am so sorry for your KO and I really hope you get back in LIKE TOMORROW not FRIDAY! Thanks to you both for being such great FRIENDS and Cheerleaders through this WAIT. I can't believe you even Commented today Miss Kim...I would have been under the covers CRYING like a baby...You Both have such GREAT ATTITUDES about this process. You go girls I love your POSITIVE GET R DONE attitude!
I think this Bottle says DRINK THIS for FAST RELIEF from PGN...haha MY BABY is holding things now....Oh no PLESES don't make me miss any more of his CHANGES!
HAHA...My Mommy is such RIOT with her COMMENTS...
No Mommy it really says....TELL YOUR MOMMY TO QUIT BEING A CHICKEN AND CALL PGN TODAY!

4 comments:

Angel said...

Ohhhhhhhhh..... now I am nervous. At least if you call you will know. ACK! I hope it is awesome news when you call. Hugs, Angel

Jenn said...

I called PGN yesterday and got through right away. You totally need to call! I hope you hear some good news soon!

Mary Ann said...

Call girl call!!!!!!! I think your are nervous because you can feel the good news coming!

Mary Ann
aka Sara Ava and Lilee's mama

Cheri said...

Checking back to see if you called!!! Hoping to read your post with good news SOON!!!

Cheri