Thursday, January 24, 2008

Moose and Little Bit tell ALL






Happy Together


Happy little MAN


OH BOY...Look at me showing Off Little Bits LEGS


WOO HOO I AM THE MAN


Here I go again sneeking in to pull up little bits dress


No MOM....I am not up to anything remember I am SWEET and Innocent
See I am just streaching my ARMS
NOT...UP with her dress again
Little bit totally EMBARRASED by MOOSE showing her Panties
I have a feeling I am going to be getting calls from his teacher some day that he is pulling girls dresses up and playing KISS chase...My little Mayan LATINO is all BOY already

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those babies! All they needed was to have Kya translating for us!

Katie said...

That is the cutest video !! Love how Jaggy is already taking on the BIG brother roll to Little Bit !!

Becca said...

What a pair - you've got your hands full, for sure!

Becca

Our Family of 5 said...

Too cute! Precious little ones! Love your hair Candy!

Jennie Caudle said...

Very precious babies. I hope that all your wishes for Elizabeth turn out the way your heart desires if it be the Lord's will. Your little guy is so HAPPY! Very Cute!

Jennie Caudle said...

Chancellor loved the video. He wanted to watch it over and over.