Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sooner or Later....I knew I would start melting down

Ok people the HARD TIME is hitting me. I was looking at all the new posts I created last night to post over the next few days and I saw all the things that I am missing RIGHT NOW....with my son. I know he is only four months and I am so lucky to have already been able to spend as much time with him as I have....but this is so differant than what I am used to ....fostering Kya. I now know what all of you who did not foster went through. Jagger is Such a happy and FUN baby....will I still have a baby when he comes home??? Please can't we just have an easy time in PGN this time around??? I want Kya to have her brother who she loves and kisses through the computer HOME. I want to be the one rocking him , kissing him, and seeing that Jaggy Poo smile every morning. And here I thought I was going to handle this adoption better than the last one....who was I kidding????

Jagger MOMMY DOES NOT WANT TO MISS A THING...we are doing everything we can do in our power to get you home with us. Your mommy is very PRO ACTIVE and I will not ever give up on getting you home a day sooner and a day sooner and a day sooner....I HEART JAGGER FOREVER!

UH HELLO...don't you buy these SHIRTS where they wear ORANGE???
Mom you KNOW I AM A SOONER right???
What the HECK OU got JIPPED out of the National Tital this year?????
Well thats a BUNCH of CRAP if you ask me
We all know they are number 1....Just in case you can't read my shirt....I will show you with my HAND...#1

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am SOOOOO sorry that the hard times are hitting you. I can so vividly remember how unbearably heart wrenching it was to leave my son after a visit and can so relate to how you are feeling. Hang in there... there is nothing I can say to make it better. Just know we are here supporting you! Hang in there girlie!

Kelli said...

Girl I know what you are going through. We are doing domestic this time around. I have my good days and my bad days. We didn't foster Kaleb or go to see him during the process. I thought that it would be too hard to leave him. Now I am sad about a baby I have never met and hasn't even been born. Adoptions are one big emotional roller coaster. People are always making comments about how patient I am. Well I am tired of being patient and having to wait and wait and wait. Hopefully soon we will be picked by a birth mother and you all will be in and out of PGN. Keep your chin up. We will get through this!!!

Mom2noah said...

CANDY...So sorry that you are having a tough time. I hope it gets better for you soon!

On another note.....

JAGGER, you need to hurry home so that your AUNT ALISHA can put you in some REAL football gear. LSU~BABY! Jipped of the National title?? WHAT? Jagger.....come on....I won't tell your Mom, but you KNOW that LSU is the best team EVAH, don't you? hahahaha! I will call you when you get home and we can discuss how to break the news to your Mom and Dad that OU stinks and that you want to be a TIGAH! ahahahahhaa!!

Unknown said...

Yep, it sucks. I remember tuning in to your blog daily while you fostered to see about how big Mindy was getting. It broke my heart, but I couldn't stay away.
Not to get all Pollyanna on you or anything, but you can take one look at Jagger and see that he is going to have plenty of "baby" in him for a long time to come!

Hang tough, sister!

Jennie Caudle said...

I understand exactly what you are talking about. I love the age Mikinley is right now and I would do anything to have her home now. There is nothing easy about waiting on these little angels. I will pray for you, because I have good and bad days for sure. Sometimes it feels like I want a couple of months to fly bye so we are closer to getting her, but then I am wishing my little guys life away and I already can't believe he will be 5 next year. It's definately the hardest thing waiting! I will be praying for you! Talk to you soon!