Monday, January 7, 2008

Jaggers trip to the Hospital

I know I may have mentioned this a FEW times....but I ADORE my foster family. What they did for me this week means so much to me. I really feel like they take care of Jagger like I would. They took pictures of the WHOLE HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE so I would not feel like I missed being there for my son. They are so thoughtful and take so much time making me feel like I am apart of his life even from America....THANK YOU!
Little Boy Blu Mommy sure does love you
Jagger's Hospital room at a private hospital in Antigua
Weighing in at a WHOPPING 15lb at 3 and 1/2 months old
Jaggy Poo in his hospital gown all ready for the big cut
Talking to MOMMY before the big event....The Turtle Max Racer...has mommies voice inside of it. I think it is so awesome that they remembered to bring that to the hospital for him so he could hear his Mommy's voice.
Jagger being pushed to the surgery room....WOW wish our hospitals had nice outdoor walkways like this one. How beautiful is this. My mom would love to be in this hospital....so your style mom!

The fountain at the hospital
Jagger having the surgery....I have all the pictures their DR let them take pictures of the whole process....but can't really post them on here...posted this one because it has the DR in the picture!
Jagger waking up from Surgery....poor little boy BLU
First Paucha after surgery..see that paucha fixed everything
Hey Max Racer I missed you....did you hear what they did to me....you better be glad you are a turtle not a little BOY!

Aida and Gaby....I love you all so much. My foster family took some of the toys I have bought for Jagger to the hospital to make him more comfortable. They treat him just like I would and it makes me so HAPPY!
All WRAPPED UP TO GET OUT OF THIS JOINT
Leaving the Hospital
HOOOOORRRAYYYY...Its over and I am a CHAMP
Mommy is so proud of how BRAVE you already are My Little MAN!!!!

13 comments:

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

Candy, It is such a blessing that you have a great foster family. I know it is hard for you to be away from him. He is just so handsome. I know you both are glad that is over with (especially Jagger).

veggiemom said...

Poor little guy! Looks like he did great with the help of you and his wonderful foster family.
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Jagger's Nana says: You can't keep a good man down! You are such a strong handsome boy!! Aida & Gaby & all the family--THANK YOU!!! You are all so wonderful and we love you. Many Blessings to you all.

Becca said...

What a wonderful foster family you have! Glad Baby Blu is better!

Becca
Momma to Ella

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So glad that is all over and he is doing great. Smiling with those cute dimples like before! What a great baby!

It is such a blessing and relief to have a foster family like that and such loving and caring people. If you can't be there, having a family like that is the next best thing.

Princess D said...

So glad it went well and they took such great care of him. He is too precious! Hope you guys are all doing well.

Hugs,
D

Shelby said...

Wow-- you really do have an awesone foster family.

Sarah said...

Candy... your foster family is amazing! They love you and that little boy so much! That hospital looks luxurious, more like a spa!

Glad to see his after smiles!!

Katie said...

They are the best !!!!

Anonymous said...

Your foster family is amazing. How very thoughtful of them to take Jaggers toys to comfort him, and also to take photos for you. How blessed you and Jagger are to have this wonderful foster family.

Glad Jagger is doing well. He is SO cute!!!

Kathy said...

So glad your son is doing well! He is just so cute and you are so lucky to have such a great foster family!

Our Family of 5 said...

oh bless his little heart. I wanna just eat him up!! What a great foster family you have. What a blessing!

Laurie said...

So glad little man is doing great and it's all over. What an amazing foster family!