Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jagger LAUGHS and I mean REALLY LAUGHS

I wanted to show you all HOW much and HOW hard my Boy really LAUGHS...I mean its a DEEP BELLY laugh and once he starts it just gets HILARIOUS...watch in sequence...I must have been telling some GREAT JOKES....I probably got the jokes from Pop Pop's Willy Nelson Book....HAHA







Thats a REAL Knee Slaper
Please No more Jokes....I am about to pee my pants
All that GIGGLING will really wear a boy out
Angel Boy....Oh how your mommy misses hearing that DEEP BELLY LAUGH. I dream of you every day and night and I know that SOON you will be home and you will have your silly Sister to LAUGH at all day long....for now I will LONG for those days


5 comments:

Sig said...

Honestly, he is just the CUTEST thing and LB is so petite and precious.

Michelle Smiles said...

Wow - he is a BIG boy! What a cutie!

veggiemom said...

OMG - Those smiles are great! I can just hear the belly laughs in my head.
Kerri and Ruby

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

He is just too precious. I love the angel wings on his outfit. I know how much you miss hearing him laugh and sigh. Heck, I know you miss everything about him. I starting laughing just looking at his pictures.

Hugs,


preciousabby.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

ahahahaa, those pictures are hilarious!