Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where is YOUR PLUG???

I do have a few more post from Pick up I want to get on this BLOG...before THE BIG REVEAL...Of the New Family Blog where I will be Posting the OUR LIFE after Adoption. We are all starting to feel better....except poor Jagger who is now DROOLING like a PRO...His two botttom teeth are making a APPEARANCE...and he is NOT A FAN! Both kids slept liek ROCKS last night which was GREAT.
Longest I have EVER kept a HAT ON....maybe 30 sec...Shoes don't last long either
Not SO CRABBY BOY

Kya Says "Yes Mommy I like him, But Something is Missing"
Oh there you go I fixed HIM...He needed a PAPPY
UH Sissy...WHAT THE HECK IS THIS...and do I have to HOLD it in all day...Well I will do it to LOOK as COOL as you
B-Day SuitsMr Sumo

9 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those are the cutest pictures!!! Jagger is so precious. Keep up the good work big sis Kya. :-)

Ann and Elianna

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous kiddos!!! I want to just get a hold of Jagger and SQUEEZE!!!!

Laurie said...

How cute! I got a kick out of Kya giving him a passy.That smile of Jagger's is just infectious! Hope you guys keep feeling better and the kids keep sleeping! :)

Mary Ann said...

Soooooooo cute love the pictures!

Cherrie said...

I agree with Wendy...I want to squeeze both of those cuties!!

"I'm too sexy for my shirt..." LOL

Cherrie

Unknown said...

A sumo or a SHAR PEI! You must be in hog heaven with those two lumps of love!

Susie said...

Oh Candy, they are so precious. Excited to see your new blog. Glad you are all feeling better, us too. Susie

Farrah said...

OH my Gosh does he have some rolls, I could just squeeze him to pieces....

Can't wait for the BIG reveal..

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

That is so funny about the Pappy! Love it! They are so cute in their birthday suits!