Friday, May 2, 2008

SEE YA'LL TOMORROW...Leaving on a JET plane

Saying GOODBYE...Is not my STRONG POINT...I had to say goodbye to some friends in Guatemala that are like family to me. I know I will see them again...but it will not be every month like it has been the last 8 months.

I can't believe in just a few short hours my SON will be getting on the Airplane with us. It feels like a DREAM. I can't wait to touch down in Tulsa to see all of our friends and family see us as a family of four. The Bags are packed, the clothes for AMERICA are ready to be put on the babies, and the wake up call is for 5am...YUCK! Here are quite a few pictures from the last few days. Yesterday we spent the day with Velveth and her family...we had a wonderful day of EATING and Shopping...and today we hung out more with Isa and had a WOO HOO we are coming home with JAGGER dinner at Montano's. So tomorrow will forever be in our hearts at JAGGERS FOREVER A FAMILY DAY....WE GOTCHA BUBBY and we will never let you go!

Only the BEST for my little BOXER in his LUCKY BRAND ONSIE

Pudgy Louies BOXING CHAMP....JAGGER JETT MATEO

Trying to get a BETTER VIEW of the POOL around my mommy and her FLASHY THING

BABY BOOTY

Undefeated Heavy Weight
PRAISE THE LORD....FOR REAL the WAIT is over and my BUBBY is coming home with us
DADDY LET GO TO DISNEY WORLD NOW
My Montano's COWGIRL
Saying Goodbye to our friends at La Vista

Kya always picks the CALENTA ones....Got to LOVE that girl
Miss Lydia checking Kya's BITE hand...hehe
Jagger is a MISS LYDIA FAN too
Rapheal and MY BABY...ROSEO...She so LOOKS like MY baby...I have her ears
Sophia's MOMMY and Jaggers MOMMY...SISTERS FOREVER


Sophia and Jagger






These next few pictures are for Aunt Lala...Who truly is a JAGGER FAN
Just woke up....always happy when he gets up
Hanging out at MONTANO'S...Jagger was sleeping
OH I LOVE THES...SNACKS at MONTANO's
BUT I LOVE THESE MORE...and Yes I thought of you A



See me Aunt LA LA...I can hold my Pacha
See my SEXY ANKLES???
GET READY Aunt Lala I am COMING HOME WITH MY PARTNER IN CRIME
AND I will tell you when to BE QUITE
But I do SO LOVE my BABY JJ




NO MOM we DO NOT LIKE HATS
The ONE and ONLY Marriott DIVA DELUXE
Surfin Mickey in the GOOD OLE USA....SOON
Mommy's Cuddle Bugs
Reading with Sissy





Ok so DEDE...I just want to make sure YOU know I am the BIG MAN of the house now...
No SISSY this is NOT FUNNY you are not the BOSS, I am now
Yup I think they understand

Mommy's GOOFY.....TICKLE TICKLE Cookie Monsters are COMING HOME....see ya'll in T town

12 comments:

Angel said...

YOU UP AT 5AM??? AWFUL! LOL! We don't DOOOO mornings. :0) I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Angel

Aunt LaLa said...

Yeah!! He still has ankles!! I am so happy.. I can't believe he will be home tomorrow!!! I love the pictures... I can't wait to see those dimples in person again! Kya looks so stinkin cute in the giraffe dress!! I am so jealous you guys ate at Montanos.. Too bad you can't smuggle me some of those plantains (and butter) and some guac home!!! See you tomorrow!!!

Phyllis said...

I am so happy for you all :) I can't be at the airport but I'll be thinking about you. I love all the pictures and can't wait to meet Jagger in person. You ALL look SO HAPPY!!!

Phyllis

The Heinrichs said...

Wow what an amazing feeling to be coming home! Your kids are super cute! I love following your blog and can't wait to see the two partners in crime livin it up at home together!

The Heinrichs

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

These pictures are too cute!!!! I LOVE THE ANKLES!!!! Congrats!!

Laurie said...

Bella and I have been rockin out to Sexy Back, Bella singing Happy Birthday to Kya and lovin every picture! Welcome to America Jagger! Maybe we will make it to T Town soon!

Cherrie said...

Great pictures...both kiddos are too darn cute!! Wish I could have been at the airport today. Can't wait to see the pictures. Have fun!
Cherrie

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking about you guys!! CONGRATS!!!
Love ya!!
Ali & family

Amy said...

I am soooooo happy for you and your family, Candy! I have been waiting to see this day come for Jagger, and now it is finally here!

You are going to be ONE BUSY MOMMA!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is the "We are Home" post?! I can't wait to see the pics.

So happy for you all,

Missy, Molly & Mattie

Sarah said...

So happy you are home! Can't wait to see homecoming pictures1

Marlene said...

Candy you are truely blessed! You lucky thing you. What beautiful happy kids you have. I guess we both are. Mine are pretty cute and wonderful too.
Congrats to you all!!!!!!!!